new elf character idea : Torusk, the elf lord

T3MP0R4LT3MP0R4L Member
edited April 2016 in Fan-Made Heroes
Torusk, the elf lord

Strong and brave, there is nothing that can affect him. The power of the nature flow in each centimeter of this powerfull warrior.

Stars: ***
Health: ****
Defense:******
Atk:****
Skill:**

Ellement: nature

[Armored/elf/warrior/magical]

Passives:
magical - take reduced magic damage.
Tank hunter - boosted damage against tanks.
Mental shield - cannot be dazed nor scared.
Armored - take reduced damage from physical attacks

(1rst ascension:)
Hearth of wood l: take 10% less damage from all sources.
Tank up: give defense boost on crits.

(2nd ascension:)
Hearth of wood ll: take 15% less damage from all sources.
Elvish judgement: if an ennemy deal a critical strike to Torusk, gives that same ennemy a random debuff. If torusk is killed by a critical strike. Gives a random debuff to all ennemies.

Abilities:

Swing: basic attack dealing physical damages.

Elvish punishement: powerfull attack on a single ennemy, chance of terror+daze. if the ennemy is killed by elvish punishement, torusk gain elemental immune and elemental skin.
COST - 7

Elvish resistance: give defense boost (min 15% max 35%) and a random elemental immune to all allies.
COST - 8

Root defense: give an ally poison resistance (min 20% max 40%)  more defense and poison skin ll.
COST - 6

Evo cost:

[1rst ascension]
Nature evo (x42)
Nature evo monarch (×15)
Light evo (x5)
Astral evo (x1)

[2nd ascension]
Water evo (x45)
Nature evo monarch (x30)
Muscle evo (x8)
Diamond evo (x2)

Comments

• Literally he would only be useful for his first skill and nothing else.
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Here's some stars if you want to use them instead of the * sign! ★ ☆

I normally do a format like this:

Stat - ★★★☆☆☆

That way, you can see what the max stat is to get a better understanding of where the actual stats on that character are.
    For instance, if a hero's highest attack stat is labeled as 4 stars, I would assume that's the maximum. Putting the empty stars after shows what the actual maximum is, so I know his attack isn't the best, but it's pretty good.