Dragon themed event, introducing two new heroes

Hi all,

I wanted to share my idea for a couple of new heroes, introduced in a new event. I've always player druids and sorcs in previous games when they were available, so my inspiration comes from there.
I will first post the standard enemies, then the levels, and finally the two heroes.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I know the Celestials should and may be different, but I really feel they match best with the theme and they are quite underused.

Regards, Wrak

Comments

• WrakWrak Member
    TRASH MOBS
    - Random color
    Dragon Whelps
    - Fireball, Frostball, Venomball, Lightball, Diseaseball (depending on color, with chance of Burning, Freezing, Poisoning, Shocking or Diseasing) 6 CD
    - Swipe (double melee attack) 5 CD
    - Claw (basic attack)
    Minor Chimera
    - Double Breath (2 random from fire, cold, poison, disease or light, with chance of Burning, Freezing, Poisoning, Shocking or Diseasing) 6 CD
    - Tail Swipe (AOE physical attack) 6 CD
    - Bite (basic attack)
    Dragonborn
    - Chromatic breath (deals x1,5 damage against burning, poisoned or diseased enemies. multipliers stack) 6 CD
    - Entropic Claw (deals damage of the enemy’s color opposite [to benefit from bonus damage]) 5 CD
    - Bite (basic attack)
    - Slow
  • WrakWrak Member
    EASY
    - Each room does Cold damage when entering it.
    - 4 Rooms
    - Mobs are element resistant 15%
    - BOSS GREEN DRAGON
    - Impervious
    - 100% Nature resistance
    - Savage Fury
    - AOE Nature breath with % of poisoning 5 CD
    - Magical
    - Tank
    - 2 Dragonborn

MEDIUM
    - Each room does Fire damage when entering it (chance of burning)
    - 5 Rooms
    - Mobs are element resistant 25%
    - BOSS BLUE DRAGON
    - Impervious
    - 100% Cold resistance.
    - Magical
    - Tank
    - AOE Cold breath with % of freezing 5 CD
    - Tail Swipe 4 CD
    - 2 Dragonborn

HARD
    - Each room does Nature damage when entering it
    - 5 Rooms
    - Mobs are element resistant 35%
    - 2 Mini bosses in one room 2 Dragons.
    - RED DRAGON
    - Impervious
    - 100% Fire resistance
    - Pyromaniac (all party members gain x2 damage against burning) 6 CD
    - Damage x2 against Burning
    - AOE fire breath with % of burning 5 CD
    - Heals allies on death
    - BLACK DRAGON
    - Impervious
    - 100% Disease resistance
    - Havoc (all party members gain x2 damage against diseased) 7 CD
    - Damage x2 against Diseased
    - AOE disease breath with % of lowering 1 energy 6 CD
    - Heals allies on death
    - BOSS BLACK CHIMERA
    - Impervious
    - AOE fire breath with % of burning 6 CD
    - AOE Cold breath with % of freezing 7 CD
    - AOE disease breath with % of lowering energy 8 CD
    - Bite (basic melee attack)
    - Magical
    - Tank
    - Heals on killing blow
    - 3 Dragonborn

VERY HARD
    - Each room does random damage when entering it (if Zhylv is present, after she changes weather, the room does damage again)
    - 6 Rooms
    - Mobs are element resistant 40%
    - 3 Heroes max
    - 5th room Mini Boss Blue Hydra
    - Impervious
    - AOE Cold breath with % of freezing 6 CD
    - Bite (basic melee attack)
    - Tank
    - 3 attacks per turn
    - Field Dressing
    - Savage Fury
    - Heals on killing blow
    - 3 Dragonborn
    - When it dies, Tovja joins the party
    - BOSS Mentor Whelmsten
    - Entropic Bolt (deals 15% damage per enemy unit color present to all targets), and applies Poison, Diseased, Burned or Chilled. Lasts 3 turns. 6 CD
    - Chromatic Drain (heals 20% per enemy unit color present, and damages 10% each enemy per enemy unit color present) 8 CD
    - Absorb Essence (casts an armor on himself, absorbing all magical attacks, and reflecting a 50% of the damage to the caster). Reduces own Energy by 1. Lasts 3 turns. 7 CD
    - Mystical
    - Impervious
    - Magical
    - 2 Dragonborn
  • WrakWrak Member
    Zhylv, Nature's Fury - GREEN
    Twin sister of Tovja, Zhylv became so in-depth connected with Nature that she learned how to ask for it’s boon at any given time. Separated after her sister was kidnapped, she pledged her alliance after her rescue.
    Magical Elf Caster Legendary
    Magical - Takes less damage from non magical attacks
    Highly Resistant - +25% resistance to Poison, Burn, Shock and Disease
    2 traits
    Mystical I - Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets
    Heart of Life I - Increases Health by 10% for all allies
    2 skills
    Wand - A Ranged Spirit attack
    Hurricane - Ranged Nature attack, deals nature damage to all enemies 6 CD
    FIRST ASCENSION 45 Nature Evo / 25 Nature Monarch / 15 Light Monarch / 6 Earth Sisters Evo / 7 Valkyrie Evo
    3 traits
    Mystical II - Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets
    Heart of Life II - Increases Health by 20% for all allies
    Natural Control - Randomly changes weather, resulting in different effects. Weather may be acid rain, snow, draughts, wildfire or hurricanes. Each adds 10% elemental damage bonus to corresponding color heroes.
    1 skill
    Nature’s Fury - AOE skill with different effects based on current weather. Green heals party and removes 1 debuff, red deal AOE fire damage with a chance of burning, yellow blinds enemies dealing a bit of damage and reducing accuracy, blue deals damage and slows, with a chance to freeze, and black deals a lot of damage to everyone, with a chance of disease, not healable. 6 CD
    SECOND ASCENSION 10 Fire Evo / 10 Light Evo / 10 Nature Monarch / 8 Moonlight Evo / 8 Brawny Evo
    3 traits
    Mystical III - Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets
    Heart of Life III - Increases Health by 30% for all allies
    Natural Control II - Further pushes Nature, removing color’s elemental weakness for current weather.
    1 skill
    Nature’s Boon - Unleashes Nature’s full strength, based on current weather, granting different bonuses to the party. Hurricanes resurrects a fallen ally, infusing him with the essence of live. Wildfire gives all party members lvl% crit and lvl*3 attack and skill. Snow encases all allies in an ice armor, rising defense 100% and freezing attacking melee enemies. Draughts burns all the enemies while granting 3 energy to allies. Acid rain diseases all enemies and lowers their energy -2. 7 CD
  • WrakWrak Member
    Tovja, Nature's Wrath - YELLOW
    Twin sister of Zhylv, she’s been held captive by their old mentor Whelmsten, being forced to use her powers to channel and provoke terrible bad weather and caos, and create an army of destruction.
    Recently rescued, she now will use her abilities for good and peace, and will fight with ferocious wrath all evil.
    Magical Elf Caster Legendary
    Magical - Takes less damage from non magical attacks
    Impervious - Cannot be Poisoned, Burned, Frozen, Chilled, Shocked nor Diseased.
    3 traits
    Caster Spirit I - Increases ATK by 10% for all Caster allies.
    Silence Immune - Cannot be Silenced.
    Mystical I - Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets
    2 skills
    Wand - A Ranged Spirit attack
    Thunderstorm - Ranged electric attack, deals electric damage to all enemies 5 CD
    FIRST ASCENSION 25 Light Evo / 10 Nature Evo / 10 Fire Evo / 5 Fire Monarch / 8 Jewelled Evo / 8 Mind’s Eye Evo
    3 traits
    Caster Spirit II - Increases ATK by 20% for all Caster allies.
    Mystical II - Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets
    Nature’s Embodiment I - Boosted damage vs Magical and Caster or Construct targets
    1 skill
    Forest’s Child - Boosts crit by lvl% and ATK and skill by lvl*4. Gives Haste, lvl% Dodge, lvl*5 armor. Lasts 3 turns. Starts empowered. 10 CD
    SECOND ASCENSION 15 Nature Evo / 10 Water Evo / 15 Light Monarch / 8 Caveborn Evo / 8 Incendiary Evo
    3 traits
    Caster Spirit III - Increases ATK by 30% for all Caster allies.
    Mystical III - Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow targets.
    Nature’s Embodiment II - Further boosts damage by ignoring resistances against Magical and Caster or Construct targets
    1 skill
    Nature’s Awakening - Shares all current buffs with all allies. 15 CD