The Goblin Gang is Back for More!

13»

Comments

• melkiomelkio Member
    Joveth wrote: »
    melkio wrote: »
    @Joveth the completion quest (3 star all the dungeons) should be adapted to the available event dungeons, don't you think so?

it's not about level locking, it's that the whole event works around the VH, for how it is now, basically halving its content for people who are below 60 for any reason.

we've sent this up as feedback to our team. Thanks for letting us know!

@Joveth is this coming in for the current event, by any chance?

TrueMelkio?gid=ascension
  • JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Joveth wrote: »
    @Joveth the completion quest (3 star all the dungeons) should be adapted to the available event dungeons, don't you think so?

it's not about level locking, it's that the whole event works around the VH, for how it is now, basically halving its content for people who are below 60 for any reason.

we've sent this up as feedback to our team. Thanks for letting us know!

@Joveth is this coming in for the current event, by any chance?

Probably not in time for this event, but it's definitely good feedback for the next one.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Hey @deadavocado, could you clarify? You should be able to earn more than 10 tokens from this event.
    @Joveth @deadavocado he is referring to bramble tokens. Current quests offer a maximum of 12 bramble tokens. In the past there were more available.

• ZombiZombi Member
    Although not especially difficult, and for most of us the event was auto-completed as a carry-over from previous Goblin events (sad), I did this vid of the undead team giving them a good booting...

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n
  • that is a good way to 3* the VH Dungeon, Except I had a 5* Life Reaper Brom instead of ekko (for Doom Scythe, Team Leech & Sickly Slice since afflicting them with disease makes them more vulnerable to the "Scourge" passive from Executum.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • deadavocadodeadavocado Member
    edited June 2016
    Joel wrote: »
    Hey @deadavocado, could you clarify? You should be able to earn more than 10 tokens from this event.
    Well you can earn 20 from the tournament, 1 a day from the VH not including resets, 10 from completing the VH dungeon and 2 from getting wins with bramble(which people like me can't benefit from). This means that without any summons portals you're earning anywhere from 30-40. Keep in mind thats only for the people that come first in the tournament. So yes I did slightly make a mistake in the way i phrased it, but i was referring directly to the quests.

I just feel like you should be able to earn a lot more tokens for limited time heroes.
  • Joel wrote: »
    I just feel like you should be able to earn a lot more tokens for limited time heroes.

i'm curious. why you would think that BossFight is interested in making tokens more readily available? literally everything they've done in recent history -- from reducing the number of events, to level locking stages, to nerfing portals, to removing heroes from the portals, to aether points -- has been to make getting tokens more difficult.
  • Nullius wrote: »

i'm curious. why you would think that BossFight is interested in making tokens more readily available? literally everything they've done in recent history -- from reducing the number of events, to level locking stages, to nerfing portals, to removing heroes from the portals, to aether points -- has been to make getting tokens more difficult.

I know.

I just miss the old db when you could get like 20-40 bovus tokens from a beast event
  • edited June 2016
    Nullius wrote: »

I know.

I just miss the old db when you could get like 20-40 bovus tokens from a beast event

You can also farm the VH level....

300 gems from the tower can turn into 6 refreshes a day on the VH level without paying any additional money. Assuming every one is silver that's an extra 7*4=28 bramble tokens over the course of the event. Considering you'll probably get at least a few golds we'll round up to 30, maybe a little over. I think can refresh a couple more times too if you want to dip into the gem stash for another 10 or so over the course of the event.
    centralcommand
  • Yeah, if you're level 60+ all of that is true. If you're not, you can go screw apparently.
    9Ahi08z.jpg
  • Does anyone know the chances of getting CKB to drop from the portal, I only need him and the new fire healer and then I will have every hero. With four hours left and probably months until the next goblin event i'm tempted to buy a few gems. Is it worth it?
    bfdtc8mb051c.png
  • BJB0412 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the chances of getting CKB to drop from the portal, I only need him and the new fire healer and then I will have every hero. With four hours left and probably months until the next goblin event i'm tempted to buy a few gems. Is it worth it?

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/12140/heroic-portal-featured-hero-post-results#latest

Good Luck. Out of a 110 pull sample I got an unlock just over 6% of the time. The longest I went without an unlock was 27 pulls.