Note: To keep the forces of evil off his trail, Zen will only be available in the Heroic Portal this weekend (6/9-6/13). He'll be back at some point in the future though!
For decades, Zen has lead a peaceful life, watching the world from his home high up in the mountains and sharing his powerful light knowledge with the brave few who sought him out. But the growing Darkness caused him to take action and descend into the fray, bringing his powerful light healing powers into the legendary battle against the Boss of Darkness! As with all the Heroes that fought on that epic he was locked away in the portal for what felt like an eternity. Whilst floating between dimensions, he had a vision of the Boss of Darkness' grand plan and has been working tirelessly to escape and warn the Heroes of the coming evil!
Most Disappointed In:
Pontifex. Why?: Let’s be honest he isn’t really much better than the Lich.
Light: +30% bonus against DARK enemies.
Fast, Flying, Healer
Abilities and Ascensions:
- Fast: Attacks before other characters.
- Flying: Takes less damage from Melee attacks.
- Pop and Cover: Basic Ranged Spirit attack that adds an Aegis Shield to Zen.
- Enlightenment: Heal an ally and grants them one turn of Haste and additional Speed.
- Light Evo Larva: 32
- Light Evo: 14
- Fire Evo Larva: 12
- Astral Evo: 2
- Light Heart: Increase Health by 15% for all Light allies.
- Immunize: Each ally healed will gain Impervious (Cannot be Poisoned, Burned, Frozen, Chilled, Shocked, nor Diseased) for two turns.
- Meditation: Heal all allies, ad make them immune to Silence for 2 turns.
- Nature Evo: 25
- Light Evo Monarch: 17
- Mind’s Eye Evo: 8
- Diamond Evo: 2
- Light Heart II: Increase Health by 25% for all Light allies.
- Beloved: When this hero is killed, all allies will attack the killer.
- Safe Haven: Heal and remove all debuffs from ally and give them Invincibility for one turn.