Lady Killers daily quest

dryaddryad Member
edited June 2016 in Bugs & Technical Issues
For two days in a row I have gotten a daily quest entitled Lady Killers that requires me to kill assassins. When I tap the travel button, all of the dungeons listed require level 38 or higher. I am only level 37!

Yesterday it was only a regular daily quest. Today it is a guild quest, so this is now affecting the crown total of my entire quild.

I am guessing this may have something to do with playing dungeons over my current level to the extent that the next dungeon is locked until level 38. (I have completed chapter 16 and first dungeon of chapter 17 requires level 38.)

Comments

• TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Dryad, this is an issue that occurs for anyone who completes a chapter, but is not high enough level to proceed to the following chapter. One option for completing this quest is to kill Black Diamond in the tower and pvp. Each BD kill will count towards the completion of this quest.

Since you are only one level away from 38, it might be worth rushing through 37 as fast as possible so that you can access the first dungeon of Chapter 17 and complete this quest. Best of luck to you in finding and defeating 15 Black Diamonds.

I'm going to go ahead and tag @Joel and @Joveth for this as well, so that it stays on the bug radar.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    This has been an issue for a long time, and not just with the lady killer quest. I wish they would spend more time cleaning up issues like this and improving UI rather than just cranking out more new heroes and skins.
  • dryaddryad Member
    I did level up just now, so should be good for today. Doesn't get back what I missed yesterday. For that and future instances, thank you for digging deeper into how to avoid these situations. And thanks for all you do for the game we all enjoy so much!
  • TherrinnTherrinn Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @dryad Just be aware that there are level requirements for each of the future chapters you unlock. Each chapter moving forward supposedly unlocks at 5 level increments, at least according to the wikia page. Of course, that page also says that Chapter 17 unlocks at level 35, so take this list with a grain of salt.
    • Chapter 18 : level 40
    • Chapter 19 : level 45
    • Chapter 20 : level 50
    • Chapter 21 : level 55
    Completing each chapter moving forward will add a new possible daily quest for you to complete, regardless of whether or not you are high enough level to access the new chapter.
    OverrideB1
    “I bought a big bag of potatoes and it's growing eyes like crazy. Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see.”
    ― Bill Callahan, Letters to Emma Bowlcut
  • dryaddryad Member
    @Therrinn : thanks for the list! I will keep an eye on that and try not to overshoot again. (Was lucky to get past that dragon at all. Only Yasmin was left standing!) Fortunately the game is so multi-faceted that I will always be able to find other things to do until I am ready to proceed with the storyline dungeons!