Kai is 2 op

2»

Comments

• Kai does not need a nerf...
    Just like TSUME did not need a nerf...

I swear people ruin this game... Learn how to use heroes who don't use AOE damage.

^^^smartest guy in the room^^^^
  • Don`t know. I keep using an Undead Team usualy Yorik, Ekko, Brom and Zomn and i kept asking me why people are using this Kai guy. didnt seem pretty strong to me
  • wzangwzang Member
    IKEF or IKFE

Use Ella TSUME Malice August

KIEF

Use SB MK YASMIN AUGUST

KIFE

Use any team above or
    SB MK AUGUST NUB OR
    Furnace Bramble Nub Phemus
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited July 2016
    Personally, the Drench buff Only affects Aoe attacks, it only surprises me slightly because some people (about 30-70% of them) use a team that utilises Aoe attacks without realising that the Drench Debuff does not affect Single attack damage (I.e. Bat out of Hell, sniper shot, astounding pounding, etc.) that much I (& many others) do know.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Ok, Kai's HP definitely needs a nerf. Just had this happen in the ToP.

I'm level 68 using BD, Willow, MK, Yasmin team (all 6*, FA, except MK 5*). I'm facing a level 70 team of: Indigo, Kai, IGO, Furnace, all 6* FA.

I used 3x single target special attacks on Kai, and he didn't die.

First was BD's assassination move. Does a crit for only 2,500 dmg. Then I use Willow sniper shop for another 2,500 dmg (kai still has like 35% HP left). Lastly, I used MK's dim-mak attack for another 2,000ish damage. Kai STILL has a sliver of HP. I was finally able to kill him with a single attack from Yasmin.

But c'mon, don't you think 3 single target special attacks from level 68 heroes should be able to take out a CASTER only 2 levels higher?
  • HintedforyouHintedforyou Member
    edited July 2016
    Kai does not need a nerf...
    Just like TSUME did not need a nerf...

I swear people ruin this game... Learn how to use heroes who don't use AOE damage.

^^^smartest guy in the room^^^^

No he is not, he is just assuming that people are being stupid and bringing AOE heroes to the battle. @jakebadbois @bostongeorgedope
    Hintedforyou

I will always find something to complain about, even as ridiculous as it may sound.
    My notifications box seems to have stopped working sorry if you get no reply from me.
    Current goal:FA Leonidus

• brinstar wrote: »
    Kai's Current Max Stats
    HP- 7,276
    Attack- 1,522
    Defense-2,168
    Skill- 1,501

Augustus is similar overpowered. At least he is a warrior and armored.
    HP - 6,345
    Attack - 1,745
    Defense - 2,157
    Skill - 1,628

For comparison - the max stats of a few tanks (not CASTERs, not HEALERs- but TANKs!)

IGOROK (Tank Legendary) - a legendary hero that had the best ATK and DEF stats in the game for a long time - until the power creep started.
    HP- 6,345
    Attack- 2,263
    Defense- 1,998
    Skill- 1,660

Pignus Maximus (Tank Beast)
    HP- 6,292
    Attack- 1,776
    Defense- 2,083
    Skill- 1,406

Shieldmaiden Astrid (Tank Warrior)
    HP- 6,271
    Attack- 1,882
    Defense-1,988
    Skill- 1,417

By the way: Astrid's Cloth Guardian boosts the DEF of casters and healers by +50%!
    That's for Kai 2,168 * 1,5 = 3,252 Defense
    and Augustus 2,157 * 1,5 = 3,235 Defense

And the next question is: Why does a heavily armored healer benefit from a passive buff called "Cloth" Gardian?!