Hero Idea - Shenmil the Sloth

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited July 2016 in Fan-Made Heroes
Shenmil the Sloth

cgqoe5k0yi0g.jpeg

A slow, boring, and easy-going creature, Shenmil inspires laziness in his enemies and uses his gigantic mass to protect his allies.

HP ★★★★★★
Atk ★★★☆☆☆
Def ★★★☆☆☆
Skill ★★★☆☆☆

Element: Nature
[Beast/Tank/Slow]
Passives:
Slow - Attacks last.
Pack Leftovers - 15% bonus health for Beast allies.
Well Rested - Increased damage when health is above 75%.
Field Dressing - Regains a bit of health each turn.
(1st Ascension:)
Pack Leftovers II - 17.5% bonus health for Beast allies.
Sloth Aura - Increased chance for abilities with a chance to apply Slow to work (i.e. Indigo's Sloth Shot, Icebloom's passive, ect.)
Momentum Builder - Gains 3% bonus attack each turn, stacks up to 30% bonus attack.
(2nd Ascension:)
Pack Leftovers III - 20% bonus health for Beast allies.
Ignorant - Takes no bonus damage from Fire element attacks.
Lazy Growl - 10% chance to lower melee attacker's energy by 1.

Abilities:

Sloth Slap - Basic attack for 54 (scaling) physical melee damage.

Take It Easy - Removes all debuffs from his team, and gives passive, scaling life regeneration for 3 turns to all allies.
Cooldown: 5

Mountainous Taunt - Applies Taunt to this hero for 4 turns, buffs defense and intimidates enemies, lowering their attack by 23% (scaling, max of 65%) for 2 turns. Also heals Shenmil for 5% (scaling, max of 25%) of his max health each turn the Taunt is active. Starts charged.
Cooldown: 5

Dizzying Punch - Targets a single enemy, dealing 193 (scaling) physical melee damage, with a chance to Daze and Slow the target.
Cooldown: 7

Comments

• RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 2016
    YAY, a sloth! I demand DB implement this hero suggestion immediately.

Also, I'd recommend changing his trait Fully Rested trait to bonus damage at above 50-75% hp. From the way his skills are set up, he doesn't even get an attack until the 3rd round (first round team buff, second round taunt), at which point, he'd very rarely, if ever, be at full health.
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @Renly Done! :smiley:
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I just saw Zootopia. Doesn't Shenmil work at the department of motor vehicles.
  • Also, NEVER bring him near casters.
    If life was like a box of chocolates, you would know what you would get, a tasty treat.
  • Since sloths are one of my favorite animals, I approve of this hero! Plus, I like his signature ability where he removes all debuffs. That would be great in pvp, to counter Yoko or other debuff Aoe menaces.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • This is a great hero idea being made out of one of the animal types normally left out of games. But does his Ignorant skill applies to fire elemented hero attacks in general or to more the burning debuff or fire attacks?
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Z0mbieC4tz wrote: »
    This is a great hero idea being made out of one of the animal types normally left out of games. But does his Ignorant skill applies to fire elemented hero attacks in general or to more the burning debuff or fire attacks?

Fire, fire attacks, and attacks from Fire enemies. Anything fire. Even my new album.