Fan Hero Idea: Wardom The Spirit Warrior

bwuoxpiv69si.jpeg

-"Wardom rises from the realm of the dead to search for the ancient cave he was supposed to seal and protect."

Element: Water

Description: Undead Spirit Warrior

No Ascension

Passives
-Spirit Immune: Takes no damage from spirit attacks.

-Lifeless: Immune to Poison and Disease.

-Spirit Guard: Increases spirit allies' defense by 10%.

Abilities
-Swing: Basic melee physical attack.

-Haunted Sheild: Ranged spirit attack on all enemies, adds Energy Drain debuff on hit, which increases energy costs of abilities.

First Ascension

Passives
-Spirit Guard 2: Increase spirit allies' defense by 20%.

-Bone Chiller: Spirit allies have a chance to chill on basic attack.

Abilities
-Ghoulish Grab: Melee physical attack on an enemy target, and gives undead and spirit allies fear touch and fear skin temporarily.

Second Ascension

Passives
-Undead Guard 3: Increase Spirit allies' defense by 30%.

-Guiding Light: When Wardom is hit by a critical attack, all allies gain Perfect Swing for 2 turns.

Abilities
-Redemption: Melee physical attack on an enemy, steals an enemie's buff and gives it to allied team.
Current Level: 70
Proud Member of the Potato Family
"We should have more tags."
Favorite Hero: Bauble

Comments

• Spooky!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    How does spirit guard work? By spirit allies do you mean Undead?
  • How does spirit guard work? By spirit allies do you mean Undead?

No, I actually do mean spirit allies, such as Ekko. This is because I'm planning on making more spirit fan-heroes in the future! You can make some to if you want!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • No, I actually do mean spirit allies, such as Ekko. This is because I'm planning on making more spirit fan-heroes in the future! You can make some to if you want!

I would like to see more spirit heroes in the game. As of right now my character Osteoralphina is typed as 'Spirit' but i don't know if they would make a good pair.
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.