Problems making forum account

I'm having trouble making my forum account. I know what you're thinking, I clearly do have a forum account. But I'm signed in through facebook. I want to make a forum account that is not affiliated with my facebook, as I would rather keep those two things separated. If I change my profile picture in here then it will change on facebook so I actually had to change my profile picture on facebook momentarily to some random drawing I just whipped up in ms paint heh... Here is what is happening:

When I go to sign up, It takes me to a page where I have the option to set an account name, my phone type, username, password, ect. But after filling everything in, here is what it looks like:
oi5dci3mf4t5.png

There is no captcha. And yes, I realize after uploading this image that I blurred out my device type for some reason... It's really late I should go to sleep haha

wqi2iu3bh9zf.png

See, now that I've hit create account, the error message is saying that I haven't completed the captcha, yet there isn't one. I've tried reloading the page, and waited a bit to see if anything would change, but it hasn't.

I guess it's a dumb request, but I value my privacy allot. Thanks.

Comments

• Bumping this to the top of the list. Please someone respond already.
  • Have you tried registering on a phone?
    There was once a savage goblin by the name of Squinch
    When he delves into dungeons he makes his enemies flinch
    Shredding wolfs, beasts, and sumo's alike
    It would be foolish to call this hero a little tyke
  • Have you tried registering on a phone?

Actually I have not, I'll be trying that tomorow
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this issue. Thanks for the screenshots!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com