XP potions

Is there an easier way to farm this? I seem to be gaining levels faster than I can farm xp potions to level up my guys. I have a group of about 7 heroes that I try to keep at my maximum level. Tsume, Nimriel, Shadow, Willow, and Stone with Diamond and Pontifex usually a level or two behind.

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated

In Game Level 44

Shared Hero: 3 Star Tsume
rtcu5k6ospad.png
In game Level 61
Shared Hero: Level 60 5 star Rocky the Shitake

Comments

• Buy them
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    (Look at my tag)

If you feel like you cant keep them up to speed it's time to drop a hero. Hard choice but if keeping at max is what you want you'll have to drop one. That or keep training them all and be a few levels lower than your cap. Like moi.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• al4xal4x Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Never buy xp either,,, just find a floor that drops more than others and farm it...(usually higher floors do so)
  • I don't buy xp I'm just giving him a tip that might work
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I woefully, due largely to impatience used to use my potions regularly, then I did a 180 and started hoarding them, causing an even greater problem...in that you don't accumulate past 999 (so much lost xp). Because, like Haxus I'm lvling all my heroes, I just grind. My top heroes are lvl 51/52 and my player lvl is 56. I use enough potions periodically to make sure I don't exceed the cap.

As an aside...wouldn't it be great if we could combine 5x20xp into 1x100xp and/or be able to use xp potions in numbers greater in blocks of 10 or more??
    Okay so now I spend all my potions at the end of a play period averaging half an hour.
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• I am breaking down to a smaller group, I want to keep my shared hero - Tsume (3 star)at my max level and try to get his tokens every day. I just got past Sulfurious last night and got to Chapter 17 or 18(Creon levels) with my level 44 Team of Nimriel, Abigail, Shadow and Willow, trading out for Stonefist when necessary. I have 37/41 heroes now missing Emily, Brom, Igorok and the skeleton. Almost all of my characters I've gotten through collecting their tokens with the exception of those only through portal. It's just so hard to decide on a team and now that I'm in the 40's if I want to bring someone up it takes alot.
    rtcu5k6ospad.png
    In game Level 61
    Shared Hero: Level 60 5 star Rocky the Shitake
    The harder the task the better the reward.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    There's not an easy way, sadly. The xp island makes it a bit easier now, but you can only do it once a day...
    I got a purple chest on the gold island and it held 300,000 gold. That made my day.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Bringing this up again.

VIP7 here.

It seems that keeping up a roster of 62 heroes on pair with player level past level 60 is no longer possible unless you sacrifice leveling speed.

Source of Potions:
    Challenge Modes
    XP Island
    Shop (Special): 30k Gold
    Shop (Honor): 500 Honor

Any event quest which require a dungeon completions should always be completed in CM mode.
    Any event quest that does not require dungeon completion should result in the player retreating before killing the boss.
    Any maxed XP hero should not be used in dungeons you intend to complete.
    Use potions before the count reaches the cap (999) Do not! NEIN NEIN NEIN!

Have you also noticed that XP potion drop amount has significantly decreased since the major patch?

• jc1jc1 Member
    To catch up, you need to slow down. Every day, just do the tower and 2 pvp. Buy the xp potions for 30000 gold twice a day and for 500 scrolls once a day. Give it 30 days and you'll be very happy with the number of heroes you've leveled up. If you get a few 10x plus on the heroic portal, that's usually good for about 50k xp per 10x pull.
  • jc1jc1 Member
    By just doing the tower and 2 pvp per day, you are getting about 600 in xp potions for each of your earned xp. If you need 1700 xp like I do to go up a level, thats 1 mil xp, or enough to raise every hero 2 levels where I am. That excludes xp from heroic 10x pulls. 1.5 mil xp if you are vip 3.

I started level 58 with tons of my heroes sitting at level 40 or so. Now 1/3rd though level 58 and all my heroes are up to level 51 and getting usable in the tower. This has Mae winning the tower much more consistent which is getting me way more 10x heroic oulls, which is getting me a ton more xp.

Trust me. Do this for a month and you'll be very happy.
  • jc1jc1 Member
    Just to clarify...I do the 2 pvp for guild crowns and some honor scrolls. Not for xp. I also run dungeons and use friend heroes to get honor scrolls and to complete quests to kill creature types. I only complete a dungeon if a celestial Evo shows up. And only on regular mode, never challenge mode. I do whatever I can from event that doesn't involve earning xp.
  • Dude.. this thread is a YEAR old
    There was once a savage goblin by the name of Squinch
    When he delves into dungeons he makes his enemies flinch
    Shredding wolfs, beasts, and sumo's alike
    It would be foolish to call this hero a little tyke
  • jc1jc1 Member
    I didn't revive it.

Also, doesn't mean it's not relevant
  • Hey @MrJones01! I know that I kept my heroes leveled until level 40! I started falling behind and basically what I did was spam the Great Portal and quick loot along with the Alchemist levels and I got XP potions quickly and while not spending a penny.