Fan Hero Idea: DaggerFlight the Battle Bird

co0sjspb812d.jpeg

Description: "DaggerFlight is bird trained to scout, steal, and fight. His owner is missing, but DaggerFlight has found a flock of his own, to call family; at least for now."

Element: Nature

Classification: Flying Bird Rogue

No Ascension Traits

Passives

-Flying: Takes less damage from melee attacks.

-Flying in the Face: Cannot be retaliated against.

-Evasive Flyers: Flying allies have a 10% chance to dodge any melee attack.

Abilities

-Peck: Basic melee physical attack.

-Flight and Fight: DaggerFlight performs 2 melee physical attacks on the target, with a chance to fear. All bird allies will each attack a random enemy.

First Ascension Traits

Passives

-Prey Locator: On crit, sends the ally who went last turn to attack the enemy target aswell

Abilities

-Talon Slash: 2 armoured piercing melee physical attacks on a target, chance to bleed (take damage over several turns, plus reduced attack.)

Second Ascension Traits

Passives

-Evasive Flyers 2: Chance to dodge melee attacks increases to 15%

Abilities

-Swoop n' Swipe: Melee physical attack on an enemy target. Deals 25% extra damage aswell as refil 1 energy for every buff on the target.
Current Level: 70
Proud Member of the Potato Family
"We should have more tags."
Favorite Hero: Bauble

Comments

• With the name DaggerFlight I though this was going to be a dwarven ally. I'm kinda sad that it doesn't have any dwarf involvement. :(
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
  • Z0mbieC4tz wrote: »
    With the name DaggerFlight I though this was going to be a dwarven ally. I'm kinda sad that it doesn't have any dwarf involvement. :(

How does the name remind you of a dwarven ally? I doesn't seem dwarf-ish at all to me.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Z0mbieC4tz wrote: »
    With the name DaggerFlight I though this was going to be a dwarven ally. I'm kinda sad that it doesn't have any dwarf involvement. :(

How does the name remind you of a dwarven ally? I doesn't seem dwarf-ish at all to me.

Well I am more acquainted to dwarven names like "Pickard Stonebeard" because, until I fully read it, I literally though this was a dwarf called "DaggerFlight the BattleBeard". But that is just me.
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.