Dumb Mistake, HELP!

I started the game and went to look for a friend by name but apparently it was the box where you make your name, now my in game name is something that I do not want. At all.
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    OGPLT wrote: »
    I started the game and went to look for a friend by name but apparently it was the box where you make your name, now my in game name is something that I do not want. At all.

If you JUST started, my suggestion is delete/redownload and say no when it asks you if you'd like to use the saved account.
  • OGPLT wrote: »

If you JUST started, my suggestion is delete/redownload and say no when it asks you if you'd like to use the saved account.

Thank you Jackhollow, I am on an iPhone 6 plus, I am not sure how to do that.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator

Thank you Jackhollow, I am on an iPhone 6 plus, I am not sure how to do that.

I'm not sure if it works the same way on that phone as mine, but try tapping and holding the app icon? Should start shaking around and then an x appears on it, at least that's how it is on mine.