This little yellow wisp has a shocking personality and some crazy special abilities! Do you have Ekko on your team yet?
Classification: Magical Undead Spirit
Background: The diminutive stature of this magical light spirit ill prepares onlookers for shockingly big attacks,
Element: Light (strong against Dark enemies, weak to Dark attacks)
- Lightning Immune: Takes no damage from lightning attacks. - Any electricity that hits Ekko simply gets absorbed without doing any damage!
- Spirit Immune: Takes no damage from spirit attacks. - Similar to electricity, Ekko shrugs off any and all damage that would be done by spirit attacks! Hooray for double immunities!
- Magical: Takes less damage from non-physical attacks. - Being magical has many perks, including taking less damage from other magical and non-physical sources!
- Swing: Ekko's basic melee physical attack. - Ekko jumps in front of an enemy and spins around to do a chunk of damage to them!
- Energize: Grants all allies 2 extra energy, electric skin, and shocking touch. - Ekko spreads harmless electricity to your allies that is not so harmless to your enemies!
- Ekko's immunity to spirit attacks is extremely useful, as many magical attacks qualify as "spirit" attacks as well! It's almost always a good idea to bring the little lightning spirit into dungeons that have lots of magic users!
- Be sure to use Energize to its full extent! Don't forget that in addition to providing your heroes with electric skin and shocking touch that it also gives them 2 extra energy! Try to use Energize after all of your other heroes have used their special abilities to take advantage of that.
Do you have any fun stories of running through dungeons with Ekko?