No crits passive?

So I'm fighting a team of lv 50 Nub, Tsume, Lady Nim, and MK - my team is lvl 47 Igorok, Indigo, Fiddle, and Yasmin.

I get to the end of the match, it's just Nub vs Yasmin and Indigo.

My Indigo is runed at 31% crit. I spent 5 minutes beating on Nub without getting A SINGLE crit with Indigo on Nub. Not a one. Rapid Fire, Chilling Arrow, and Auto attack -- not a one.

Is there some sort of passive at work here that prevents Nub from being crit???

For those saying it's chance, I'd be happy to show them the video of Indigo firing 100+ arrows at Nub and not getting a single crit. That's not statistically possible -- so what am I missing?

Comments

• bobodaplayabobodaplaya Member
    edited October 2016
    Indigo will not crit Nub because of the type advantage. Water will not crit nature.
  • Words - lost. How am I just now finding this out? Hell, where is that written in the game? I know they do reduced damage on the stats screen, but 0 crit chance is news to me.

• yes you cant crit vs that characters elementally weakness, fire cant crit water, water cant crit nature etc, light and dark can crit each other.
    only character that cant be crit at all i believe is masuta kira
  • ferret1830 wrote: »
    yes you cant crit vs that characters elementally weakness, fire cant crit water, water cant crit nature etc, light and dark can crit each other.
    Therrinn wrote: »
    I figured I'd just go all out and get a video clip. You guys are correct, Icepick appears to be critting against nature heroes.

@Joel @Joveth

I'll just leave this inconsistency here.
  • ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    ferret1830 wrote: »
    yes you cant crit vs that characters elementally weakness, fire cant crit water, water cant crit nature etc, light and dark can crit each other.
    Therrinn wrote: »
    I figured I'd just go all out and get a video clip. You guys are correct, Icepick appears to be critting against nature heroes.

@Joel @Joveth

I'll just leave this inconsistency here.

Tit for Tat?
    Player level: 70.0
    My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos
  • ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    124e2vm7vkgx.png
    Player level: 70.0
    My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos