Zombi's Tower of Pwnage - Vid 2 - Level 33 Full Clear

Hi all,

I've taken on board what you guys have been asking for, so here is the start of some low-mid level videos I'll be doing.

This was done on my Level 33 alt account, ZombiJnr. I managed to do a full clear still with a lot of my roster left (I have 26 heroes unlocked currently). I follow a simple strategy that some of you may already knows - send in a 1 or 2 man bait team on each floor to soak up the attacks, then finish them off with the pros.

Enjoy!

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
"im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n

Comments

• kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited October 2016
    This is great - the lvl 70 stuff is mind blowing with 3000 atk power heroes and what-not, but the 30-60 scene is probably where most players are having questions.

I'm lvl 48 for example and just learned the other day that you can't score a critical against elementally disadvantaged teams.

Thanks for making the videos -- and I'll chime in a request to make a video about the advantages/disadvantages of slow leveling your alt account.

• Lol, a lot of people don't realise about the crit and colours thing.

That's actually an excellent topic - I could easily do a 3 mins video that went over that. I banging on about that only yesterday in Blackiron chat.

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
    "im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n