Superior life: to salvage or keep

Superior life: to salvage or keep
It's three-star, rare, with health health defense. Given what I can get for salvaging it and the evos one needs to upgrade it, is it worth it? I just can't tell how crappy life runes are.

Comments

• MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited November 2016
    Definitely keep. I would personally only salvage a common/uncommon superior rune or one with a resist trait.
  • phontonxphontonx Member
    edited November 2016
    I would say salvage... I just did the same after all 12 rerolls on a Superior Vampiric. I only made it to a Rare 4*. What garbage! All that energy I wasted to get the binder and the shards along with 1500 gems in rerolls to result in a Rare 4* that doesn't even have lifesteal. That just irks me to no end!

Anyway, mine will be salvaged for more shards or hopefully another binder.

...but then again, the health, health, defense might stack fairly descent....
    10328949?gid=

• Thanks guys!
  • I feel your pain on vamp runes....just spent many thousand on attempts at maxing those
  • Its a rare, so it won't cost "that" much to power it up and see. I'm kinda to the point where I am not keeping many runes that aren't at least Heroic 3*.
    10328949?gid=

• I would keep it. That is a great rune for Kozar or anybody with an epic that buffs HP.
  • I at least got a Superior Binder when I salvaged my garbage Rare 4*. That's good news... I guess...
    10328949?gid=