Zombi's PVP Series - Video 2: Zen, Bovus, Dhaegon, Viperia

Hi all,

Check out the second video in my PVP series.

Send me your feedback please guys - when it's constructive, it's useful :)

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
"im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n

Comments

• I really enjoy your videos zombi! They give me entertainment as well as some helpful pvp tips. Keep them coming please!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Thank you :)

• Another great vid! The quality is great especially if it's so much easier to make the vids. I run a similar approach when they have the dhaegon pvp quests but I take ember first to raise attack, zen to dhaegon, and finish off with Kira. Often times Kira will even dodge a kai wave as well.
  • That's a good strategy, I can see how that'd work well actually. That's the good thing about these teams in the videos - you can swap out the odd hero and still have a viable composition.

• Nice I was using Zen, Bovus, Dhaegon, and Julius to finish these Dhaegon PVP quests but I think your team might be even more effective.
  • Dhaegon Zen MK BD is my preferred zap team.

Works brilliantly well .. not only does MK and BD do a sh*t ton of damage anyway (because they are tooled up crit and atk), you get 4 goes at electrified damage (Dhaegons second hit triggers it as well) AND its an all yellow for daily quest goodness. I dont avoid Kai teams with this setup, you get a good win rate anyway.

Good to see bovus in action again though :)

The beauty of your setup though is the fourth slot is way open to counter whatever you are up against. Viperia is nice, but NItpick/icepick would work a treat, therand, igorock etc depending what you need to kill.
    Maybe a few more pennies
  • That's my preferred all yellow team actually, it's good fun to use. I think for the video i'll have to use another setup though, as Dhaegon isn't very common for lower powered players.

• Full screened on my 21 inch monitor and it looks crisp - no complaints and lots of thanks!

• kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited October 2016
    I would actually like to see more of this team vs Kai -- I'm not quite following why avoid him -- doesn't shock damage avoid the damage reduction?

Seemed like the issue was more Indigo's silence not Kai's Surf's Up.

• I've had to shuffle my runes to accomodate non-AoE heroes as it seems since passing level 50 about 2/3 of teams start with kai.

This was a nice vid, and looks like a fun series. In regards the position of bovus thing - I believe it works like this. At the start of the dungeon DB works out the order of attacks - so, if both teams have 2 fast heroes the attacker takes turn 2 and 4 with the defender taking turn 1 and 3. When a heroes speed is changed it recalculates that order. So if you had only 1 fast(zen) he would be your first attacker - but when you speed up bovus and he's in position 1 HE becomes your first attacker. When DB is working out who goes next it just starts at the guy in position 1 and see's if they have attacked this round. Bovus is now your fastest attacker, he hasn't attacked yet so he gets to go next. If you had him in slot 2 he would be your second fastest attacker, your first has already gone, so he'd have to wait until the opponents second fast attacker has gone.

Hope that makes sense. To summarise - Bovus doesn't need to be in slot one, he just needs to be left of Zen.
  • Nice vid.