Boss Island - Possessed Tomb - 3 Star

Hi all,

Here's how I do Possessed Tomb with a variation of the RPT team. I wanted to use all common heroes so that more people get access to be able to complete this dungeon and get the rewards for it.

In Dungeon Boss, the bar for leadership is 500 gems, nothing more.
"im nog suppries abort that antonia." [sic] - aNxem0n

Comments

• Thanks Zombi
  • Awesome video. Thanks!
  • Cheers guys :D

• Very nice work @Zombi (Shower him with complimentary brains) I only 2* the Possessed Tomb using King Yorick, Overlord Executum, Life Reaper Brom & Lord Zomm. I know because I got 2 shadow etched bars & a few other things, the only thing that counts is that I did the dungeon & it was "Hauntingly" fun. (Undead Pun intended.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Thank you! A strong undead team can walk through this one quite easily. So as I say in several of my videos, make them and their epics a priority. And get Hansuke usable, he's way more useful than OE.

• 3 starred with Yoko, Dagrund, Kobal and 4* Daeris in this order; I used 1 energy pot in the last room just to be sure. Kobal and Daeris were runed heavily in attack (4300 for Kobal, 4000 for Daeris, 35% crit for both and it was not necessary since only Hansukes can live Kobal's abilities), Dagrund and Yoko had only boss mode rare and uncommon runes.

Dropped only 2 Dark bars though :/
    Andre4897
  • Thanks a lot for the video! I 3* it easily with your team, only got crap though.
  • I've been running it for a couple of days now, and I must admit that I think it's well worth it. I've got a ton of superiors ready to start crafting once I have the mats to start. And the fact it drops mats is also a bonus tbh, I dont mind which i get.

• nice change to not rely on my undeads for something!