'Good' Heros Right Now

Hey Guys,

I am new and am curious which heros are good,

I know that different heros are good in different scenarios, so if you could break them down into campaign, PvP, Etc that would be helpful,

I wanted to avoid calling it the "best" heros, as this seems to get everyone on tilt,

Look forward to reading everyone's response,

Comments

• IDK, except Jabber is bad.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    IDK, except Jabber is bad.

He's just trying to keep you out of the secret jabber club
  • AT low levels, all 3* heroes are 'good'.

At mid level, start working on starring, ascending and runing: Torchy BD MK Zurk Bramble Nub Squinch Yorik Hansuke Brom Zomm Icebloom Icepick Igo Yasmin SirWIlliam Kobal Ponti.

No particular order, but they are the work-horses. There are others in there that are situationally great, some ppl prefer others.

In lieu of not really being able to slow level anymore, i would probably suggest focusing your efforts on a core group of toons and get them as powerful as possible, dont waste any resoures on non core heroes.
    Maybe a few more pennies
  • Thanks Kidhak, That was very helpful!
  • Kidhak wrote: »
    AT low levels, all 3* heroes are 'good'.

At mid level, start working on starring, ascending and runing: Torchy BD MK Zurk Bramble Nub Squinch Yorik Hansuke Brom Zomm Icebloom Icepick Igo Yasmin SirWIlliam Kobal Ponti.

No particular order, but they are the work-horses. There are others in there that are situationally great, some ppl prefer others.

In lieu of not really being able to slow level anymore, i would probably suggest focusing your efforts on a core group of toons and get them as powerful as possible, dont waste any resoures on non core heroes.

Is BD, Bovus?

Is MK, Masuta Kira?
  • Dagrund
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • BD is Black Diamond.