The 3x material events: question

3x material events are great, we all love them. As great as they are, they are limited to a small time period, so I'd like to make the most out of each one. What would you all say is the most efficient way to farm the event(material wise)? What materials should I be farming/where?
FINAL BOSS OFFICER
9gJSaHl.gif

Comments

• The highest level dungeons possible for what you're looking for. By that I mean within the latest chapters, they seem to provide more resources per run.

As for what resources to strive for, Pyre embers are a good choice, various crystals. It's kinda hard to go wrong with specific resources because they're all useful in some way or another.

You should definitely take advantage of boss islands during this event too, makes totem collecting so much easier.

:)
  • MacTheKid wrote: »
    The highest level dungeons possible for what you're looking for. By that I mean within the latest chapters, they seem to provide more resources per run.

As for what resources to strive for, Pyre embers are a good choice, various crystals. It's kinda hard to go wrong with specific resources because they're all useful in some way or another.

You should definitely take advantage of boss islands during this event too, makes totem collecting so much easier.

:)

Thanks Mac ;)
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Totems. The limiting factor is regenerating keys via honor/great summons.