Need a strong yellow hero

2»

Comments

• urrrurrr Member
    edited December 2016
    Hmmm in that case can I have an avacyn hero? I don't like it when my things die... Or how about a Linvala? I don't really like my enemy's abilities, just turn them off :tongue:

In other words, where are my busted angels!

I really think the potential is there for Emily. I'm not really all that keen on her epic ability, and I never got past the problem that she is usually second in line to a revive potion (or a friend's hero).

She has wings. Why not make her become fast on alternating rounds? Give her basic attack a 2-2.5x boost vs dark or undead. Replace her epic, it could do all kinds of cool things instead, e.g. silencing one or more targets, buffing herself and/or others with indestructable and have a damage element that shocks the target then hits a second time.

Upgrade her impervious by adding fear and/or haunted.

Give her that boiling blood buff (or whatever it's called), perhaps if she misses or is dodged a couple of times in a row. Angry Emily does 3x damage vs all targets.

Uhh. This! This would be cool! And impervious should get an adjustment.
    Remove the tag construct from alexandros. Unless your expanding this category. Its wasted.
    And emily getting 2x energy from epic. For what? So she still cant do anything? How about her epic gives all impervious and heals2% across the board except demons
  • urrr wrote: »

Uhh. This! This would be cool! And impervious should get an adjustment.
    Remove the tag construct from alexandros. Unless your expanding this category. Its wasted.
    And emily getting 2x energy from epic. For what? So she still cant do anything? How about her epic gives all impervious and heals2% across the board except demons

Constructs need more members/synergy

Emily getting energy might be good, but 2x for a 24?26? cooldown is useless. It should be at least 8x energy, completely renergizing her abilities and reducing resurrect to something usable more than once, else potions make better sense.
2»