The Story Of Me

I live in the forums you see, but alas I tend to stick around in the town of the Community Creations, oftenly seeing certain visitors such as JackHallow, CPUYellowHeart, and Farfella. I Rarely go off into the town of Pwnage tower discussion, or the other towns of the DB Forums to see my friends. I like to spend my time making fun little lego builds of My favorite DB HEROES. I present them to the others in the Universe of Forums. Sometimes, when my friends don't visit me, I use my rocketship to blast off into the world of Terraria Community Forums. There, I run a moding buisness spriting amazing things. I really dont live in the Terraria Forums, but do tend to visit there, and maybe rent a hotel room, but other than that, I think the DB Forum is BOSS!!!
jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
Guild: LPC
Power: 43085
Dungeons completed: 484
Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
JOIN!!!

Comments

• this brought a tear to my eye.

glad to have ya here :)
  • such a happy little story
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • You... you mentioned my name :'D (<--- epic crying with happiness face if you couldn't tell).
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Sorry for necro but @cedricbloodthorn are you still there? I have not seen you in a while :(
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • yup, I am, I am just celebrating holidays
    jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
    Guild: LPC
    Power: 43085
    Dungeons completed: 484
    Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
    https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
    JOIN!!!