Nearly Invincible Emily

I just lost a raid because an opposing emily was taking 0 damage from my zen and grog gnog's standard attacks. She was on a team with Furnace, so between his armor buff and her armor/magical, she gets 40% damage reduction. Runes could add another 50% max. So that's 90% reduction. But then how were my zen and grog gnog doing 0 damage? To clarify, zen's ranged spirit attack did 0 damage, grog gnog's melee physical did 0, his ranged water specials also did 0, but his melee water attack (strike) did do a bit of damage. So I guess the only thing that makes sense is Emily had additional reduction to physical and ranged attacks, so the water melee was able to actually do damage. But are there even runes that reduce physical and ranged damage? Anyways, I am assuming this is probably a bug. Has anybody else seen this type of thing?

Comments

• hav1ful wrote: »
    I just lost a raid because an opposing emily was taking 0 damage from my zen and grog gnog's standard attacks. She was on a team with Furnace, so between his armor buff and her armor/magical, she gets 40% damage reduction. Runes could add another 50% max. So that's 90% reduction. But then how were my zen and grog gnog doing 0 damage? To clarify, zen's ranged spirit attack did 0 damage, grog gnog's melee physical did 0, his ranged water specials also did 0, but his melee water attack (strike) did do a bit of damage. So I guess the only thing that makes sense is Emily had additional reduction to physical and ranged attacks, so the water melee was able to actually do damage. But are there even runes that reduce physical and ranged damage? Anyways, I am assuming this is probably a bug. Has anybody else seen this type of thing?

Runes can add over 50% damage reduction. The cap is currently separate from Damage Reduction % and PVP Damage Reduction %. You can get well runed Emily's to 80% damage reduction between those two stats before Furnace.
  • Ah, thank you Matt. That is terrifying to me though...
  • Yea very hard to beat but it can be done
  • Lol that was my Emily :P
    Zodiac4EVA

• Balance? Pfff, who needs it.
  • She's mean that Emily of mine
    Zodiac4EVA