Just a Few Suggestions

- (ToP) Maybe include hammers in the Tower of Pwnage, just enough to afford a day's worth, or at least half. Or, raise the amount of hammers received from dungeons and purchases.
- (PVE) Add an autorun button on the tab that starts the dungeon to avoid having to wait for it to load in order to toggle it on.
- (PVP) When you go up a tier, it should stay locked. You can't go back down, you can only move up.
- (Hero) MK's Death Blossom should only strike once per hero.

That's all I have for now. I'm open to discussion.
Jabber is best hero.

Comments

• PVP - You really want to venture one tier too high and then be trapped for the rest of the season with level 70s using you for target practice?
  • ToP drops a lot of loot - adding hammers? why not. I don't think level 12 is a decent boss ending though. Was much more fun and respectable when Grog and Lupina owned the joint. Level 12 should be a tougher fight.

Autorun button - don't follow?

PvP going up and down levels is the same for just about all games I know of - cant see this happening.

MK hits twice and so do other characters like Tsume but MK has an extra chance to CRIT with his AoE which hurts in PvP and the x3 against undead rules out many characters being used in PvP. If anything the undead x3 should be reduced to x2 so like any other characters modifiers.

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    PVP - You really want to venture one tier too high and then be trapped for the rest of the season with level 70s using you for target practice?

Wasn't really thinking about that, but you've made your point.
    Jabber is best hero.
  • DazzerDoom wrote: »
    ToP drops a lot of loot - adding hammers? why not. I don't think level 12 is a decent boss ending though. Was much more fun and respectable when Grog and Lupina owned the joint. Level 12 should be a tougher fight.

Autorun button - don't follow?

PvP going up and down levels is the same for just about all games I know of - cant see this happening.

MK hits twice and so do other characters like Tsume but MK has an extra chance to CRIT with his AoE which hurts in PvP and the x3 against undead rules out many characters being used in PvP. If anything the undead x3 should be reduced to x2 so like any other characters modifiers.

I should've put more thought into the PvP suggestion.

As for autorun, I just want a button to turn autorun on before the dungeon starts, that way I can go about my business without having to wait for the dungeon to load.
    Jabber is best hero.
  • I get you there. One less step and less waiting around.

I just want a setting so I can have Dungeon Boss STOP warning me that "OMG! You sure you're Epic enough?" Especially when you're showing up on the doorstep of something like 1-3 or 1-6 with 25-30K in hero power.

I can't tell you how many times I've told the app to launch a level and come back expecting the intro animation to have already played just to find that stupid confirmation waiting on the screen.

• I think your hero power should determine whether or not that pops up, tbh.
    Jabber is best hero.