Add filter buttons on Hero's Collection

With having so many characters I'd like to see 5 colour buttons next to the COLLECTION banner on the Hero's screen - o o o o o and each button represents the 5 colours.
So by turning a button off it will not display those heroes.

Comments

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited February 2017
    I totally agree that we need filters, not just for colors but types, e.g. warrior, tank etc.

It's been suggested many times, by me and others before me, but unfortunately the developers either don't care to devote time to this issue, or are finding it too hard to implement something that most similar games with a wide choice of usable characters have had since day one.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    I totally agree that we need filters, not just for colors but types, e.g. warrior, tank etc.

It's been suggested many times, by me and others before me, but unfortunately the developers either don't care to devote time to this issue, or are finding it too hard to implement something that most similar games with a wide choice of usable characters have had since day one.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Joel says that it is very hard to add filters. Also, is the absence of filters really the most importent issue? ;)
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Important issue? probably not but it's a suggestion what this part of the forum is for. ;)

In light that the list of hero's is only going to grow it would be helpful. As for being difficult, I don't care if it's easy or hard I'd like to have it to make my life easy.

To be honest I'd even settle for a scroll bar so I can get the bottom of the Hero's list faster :)
  • I think the frustration for me is that hero sorting seems to have absolutely no rhyme nor reason to it.

the sorting you see when you're attacking a pve dungeon is different than the sorting you see when you're attacking in pvp, which is different than when you pick heroes for pvp defense, which is still different from heroes selection for tower attackers (when you have the full roster in the tower), and then something else entirely when you're picking the hero you want to share with your friends.

the whole thing is just f'd up.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything