Change to shades epic?

Just lost a PVP battle to a shade whose epic hit everyone of my heroes in turn. Not only that it went off 3 times in a row. I guess the 3 times in a row could happen but shades epic has always only been a single attack. Is this a bug or a new change that we weren't told about?

Comments

• haven't seen this myself, but if so, that seems incredibly OP. possible to get a video?
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • Too late for a video. But I'm not the only one that's had it happen. It's a bug and there is another thread about it in the bug section.
  • What you're describing is not the way Shade's epic works..

Not saying you're lying but it is hard to stake a claim without any proof. If the other thread has proof.. then you should feed off and endorse the issue from that thread.

I do agree - with such a thin margin for error in PvP... These bugs are win/lose situations. Just had my Shade NOT use spirit link (had shadow blade to choose from) instead, he just shot at Furnace.

I've seen times when Emily won't resurrect.

Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.