Ummmm.....

nunyanunya Member
edited May 2017 in My Dungeon Discussion
To whom did this seasons reward rune sound like a good idea? Or, is there something that I am missing? But, the only hero that I can imagine wanting it for, can't possibly use it.

s4qbs4z3f2tg.png
nunya

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited May 2017
    I think the answer you are looking for is in the screenshot you provided.

Demon's main toolkit revolves around dodge and lifesteal. (I'm not saying I think it's good. I'm explaining the reasoning)
  • nunyanunya Member
    edited May 2017
    Then I am even worse at this than I thought. Why would I want to waste a rune slot for dodge on Malice?

Okay you edited. I understand your reasoning, but gosh I can't imagine using a rune slot for it on anyone but Aria.
    nunya
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The RNG is not annoying enough. We need more dodging.
  • I just can't imagine ever putting a dodge rune on anyone. It just increases the variance of possible outcomes. I can plan around knowing that my hero will do X damage (att/dmg/lesser extent crit runes) or be able to survive against Y ability (def/hp/reduction runes). For PvP or PvE, why would you ever trade that certainty for a dice roll???
  • Personally I'm just happy with another easy week. I predicted this would be the easiest week yet barring any pvp related events.
  • Brazy wrote: »
    Next week. Skill Health Skill with 10% Hero XP in PVE

You better believe I'll drop 20K gems that week to fight for top 100 :P
  • KangKang Member
    Has anyone mentioned how annoying these are going to be randomly spread across PvP teams?
  • Kang wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned how annoying these are going to be randomly spread across PvP teams?

Well you can already craft elusive runes, so I wouldn't expect to see these anymore than I already see elusive runes (Which is relatively rare).

My stance on dodge is pretty straightforward however, and this certainly doesn't push it in the right direction.
  • nunyanunya Member
    edited June 2017
    @MattCauthron you are really pro-dodge? You love uncertainty? There's a "devil may care" aspect to your personality that you haven't yet shared with the masses?
    nunya
  • danacdanac Member
    nunya wrote: »
    @MattCauthron you are really pro-dodge? You love uncertainty? There's a "devil may care" aspect to your personality that you haven't yet shared with the masses?

He's an inveterate gambler. He even races horses using orphans as jockeys.