Has anyone bought the champion runes from the honor shop?

Just wanted to know what color they are before buying them.

i2v1752n506a.png

Comments

• They are the same color and stats as the ones in the rewards for this season.

60k buys you the Superior Legendary. The 30k option is only a Greater Heroic.
  • I havent, but it looks like a great idea for the "Is It Worth It" Series...the only question is...it it??
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    They are the same color and stats as the ones in the rewards for this season.

60k buys you the Superior Legendary. The 30k option is only a Greater Heroic.

You sure the 30k one isn't greater heroic like the legend tiered rune? I'm asking as I have bought either yet.
  • It is a Greater Heroic, similar to the Warlord league reward runes, but with a fourth attribute. It is not the Greater Legendary that you see as a reward for the Legend league.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Wish we could see their stats. I'm gonna try to go for the 60k, but that'll require me to basically get 10k scrolls a day, since I started at basically 0... I'm also not very good at PvP lol. Luckily left raids don't give any less scrolls as right ones! :tongue:
  • I'll document when in get a chance

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Here.
    s0chi72q0xh8.jpg
    The superior one has the same stats as the Boss 100 rune.
  • Looks like I'll be getting the superior for sure. Greater one seems like a waste
  • Well, considering my current Scroll count, I'd have to win 70 Raids a day before the end of the season for the Superior... Don't think I can make it. :s :'(
  • Well, considering my current Scroll count, I'd have to win 70 Raids a day before the end of the season for the Superior... Don't think I can make it. :s :'(

Don't forget that each day you get like 2,200-3,000 honor from daily chest collection.

And then as you move up in rank you get some more bonus honor.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited June 2017
    Also, honor will transfer over to the next season and the runes seem to repeat themselves after x amount of seasons
  • Anybody in L1 that can confirm if the price stays the same?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited June 2017
    It does remain the same. No change. No discount.
  • Love this change! Thanks devs!
  • fphfph Member
    I guess you need to be above level 65 for the superior j6buxylok1xg.png
    Always keep striving towards tomorrow because you want to live another day and tomorrow never dies!...DM

• The Greater isnt even available on my alt account at 52 - just FYI

Are all plugs shameless?
  • li30li30 Member
    I'm 52, no runes in my shop :'( seems only 60+ have them
  • fph wrote: »
    I guess you need to be above level 65 for the superior j6buxylok1xg.png

Are you lvl 64?Cos i cannot even see superior shards and binders...and i'm lvl 63