Nub or Squinch

I know a lot has been posted about both of these heros. I can now 3rd ascend one. Nub is fully leveled at 36. Squinch is not close to being leveled.
This Is Sparta!!!
Level: 71
Champion: Black Diamond

Comments

• Why not both
    level:23
    IGN: Mlg360smackan
    Shared hero : whatever that seems useful
    ....oh you are still reading
  • Squinch and level him up
  • I love nim but squinch can be great too end game.
    IGN- EricM, Lv. 51, Ch. 19
    Goal for the week: 58,216/60,000 Roster Power
    Token collection: 5,057/15,400 <- as of 10/06
  • @EricM he asked about nub not nim :p
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• Sorry I wrote nub. Got autocorrected to nim lol. My bad. I meant nub*
    IGN- EricM, Lv. 51, Ch. 19
    Goal for the week: 58,216/60,000 Roster Power
    Token collection: 5,057/15,400 <- as of 10/06
  • With Gold, I can do only one at the moment, but i'm working on squinch.......
    This Is Sparta!!!
  • Thanks for the feedback, been playing for about three weeks. Learned a lot the hard way, just found this forum and I saw a lot of helpful feedback......
    This Is Sparta!!!
  • For PvE, you need both Squinch and Nub for later maps when you fight those amor fire warriors. PvP is very much depend on your strategy.
  • Squinch.

NubNub is already great with Voodoo chant and Stout Team, haste seems to be his least used one (especially since you can only use it on one hero). I don't have Squinch fully ascended myself but everything I've read has said he really blossoms after that final ascension (he gets armor too?).
  • BallBall Member
    edited October 2015
    IMO Nubs haste is very subpar. The extra move for a selected hero is great but the dodge part is wasted. It lasts only one turn and with Nub being slow the opponents typically move before the dodge can be used (expires the turn it was cast). In PVP offense the dodge part is 100% wasted and usually in defense as well since people tend not to attack with slow heroes.

However, I personally would still do Nub first due to the amount I use him and the stat boost from the ascension.
    rwgvva6ow25z.png