A hooded figure trudged through the knee-deep snow, his cloak billowing in the wind. He adjusted his hood against the cold, shivering, but couldn’t wipe the evil smirk off his face. Dark Winter was proceeding exactly as his master had planned. Seeking warmth and protection, Forest creatures dove deep into burrows, where the roots of corruption could transform them filling the forest with minions of the Boss of Darkness.
He turned to leave, as the sun rose behind him… but night had just fallen, and behind him was due north. He whipped around to face the light only to see searing flames racing toward him. He dropped behind the nearest snowbank as the world erupted in steam and blazing heat. Swooping overhead, a bird made of pure fire let out a challenging cry. Grimacing, the man stood and drew in a dark power and threw a bolt of raw spirit energy at his foe. The corrupting energy splashed harmlessly off the fiery being eliciting a mocking screech as it swept around for another pass.
Powerless the man gulped and fled.
But the dark work was done: Numerous forest denizens emerged corrupted by evil roots. The Phoenix, Solaris, as she came to be known, saved many more and ended the Dark Winter, with her fiery will alone. Solaris also made a vow to purify the corrupted and restore balance to the land, regardless of cost.
Most Hated Hero:
Pontifex – Pontifex has uses a dark magic to create a warped version of her power, and Solaris believes he has ties to those that corrupted the forest.
Fire: +30% bonus against NATURE enemies, -25% vs WATER enemies.
Legendary Beast Healer
Abilities and Ascensions:
- FLYING – Takes less damage from Melee attacks.
- MAGICAL – Takes less damage from non-Physical attacks.
- Fire Bird – Ranged Fire attack on all enemies, with a chance to Burn. Heals all allies, and doubles the heal on kill.
- Light Evo Monarch: 15
- Fire Evo Monarch: 45
- Dark Evo: 20
- Arcane Evo: 4
- FROM THE ASHES I – Passive with counters as cooldown: The Phoenix stores power over 3 turns. When fully charged, Phoenix Resurrects at the end of the round.
- MYTHICAL BEAST – Allied beasts gain 20% HP for each beast on the team. Beasts start the dungeon with Phoenix Feathers
- FIERY SOUL – Phoenix has a wild and untamable soul, making her Fire and Spirit Immune.
- PHOENIX RISING – Heals and cleanses all allies, buffs her team to prevent corpses from being removed. (Phoenix Feather) Lasts 3 turns.
- Fire Evo Monarch: 45
- Valkyrie Evo: 6
- Incendiary Evo: 8
- Mind’s Eye Evo: 4
- PACK TACTICS – Boosted damage to Ogres and chance to Retaliate any attack against another Beast.
- FROM THE ASHES II – Passive with counters as cooldown: Solaris stores power over 3 turns. When fully charged, Solaris and all beast allies resurrect at the end of the round. Starts Powered.
- FIRE & FLAMES – Sacrifices herself. Cooldown is based on how much damage allies receive. Uses one of the following depending on target:
- IMMOLATING FLAMES –Targeting allies: revives and heals all allies and applies significant damage reduction for a turn.
- ENGULFING FIRE –Targeting enemies: attacks all enemies with chance to burn.
In addition, Solaris adds the following abilities to beast heroes that are on the same team as her:
- LEONIDUS – When on a team with Solaris, Leonidus Revives a second target with Secret to Eternal Life.
- LUPINA – When on a team with Solaris, Lupina has a chance to follow up an allied beast attack
- BOVUS – When on a team with Solaris, Crits will add a follow up attack
- JABBER – When on a team with Solaris, Jabber lifesteals for 50% of the damage dealt
- TORCHY – When on a team with Solaris, Torchy has a chance to spread fire to other enemies on hit
- GROG-GNOG – When on a team with Solaris, Snow day generates a 2nd charge on himself
- PIGNIUS – When on a team with Solaris, starts the dungeon taunting
- JULIUS – When on a team with Solaris, starts the dungeon taunting