We're excited to announce our newest Guild event, the Guild PvP Grand Tourney! This event is similar to the Guild Games, but whereas the Guild Games are completely PvE focused, this event is completely PvP focused.
A few important things to know:
- Similar to Guild Games, the Guild you're in at the beginning of the event is your Grand Tourney Guild. Guildmasters, be sure to have your lineups set by Sunday night!
- The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
- The event begins on Thursday, October 5th at 3pm CST. The season still begins on Wednesday at 3pm CST as per usual.
- There are three special buffs/debuffs running during the event to shake up the metagame! These buffs/debuffs last for the entire event. In future Grand Tourneys, we'll run different buffs/debuffs to make each event unique!
- Rewards are similar to the ones from Guild Games, and include Solaris tokens.
- There are quests that pay out event tickets. Event tickets are NOT related to Trophies in any way. However, there are some 5x repeatable quests that will pay out 500 tickets to you and 30 tickets to every other member of your guild. The majority of the tickets that can be earned in this even are from your guildmates…they really add up and are added to your inventory immediately. Best part? No mail messages to deal with! You'll get a chat notification when a guildmate earns tickets for you, but your inboxes have been spared!
- There are also a few quests that pay out Raid Tickets. These quests will only pay out to you personally.
- The event will end at 11pm CST Sunday night, similar to the Boss Invasion event so guilds have the time to shuffle their members around for the new week.
- Lastly, PvP win streaks are deactivated for the entire season of the Grand PVP Tourney! This means that streaks are disabled starting on Wednesday and stay that way after the event ends, but will be reactivated at the start of the following season.