Peridot the Aggressive (Nature)
1. Swing - Basic Melee Physical attack.
2. Last Stack - Melee Spirit attack on all enemies, chance to Unstack all targets. (Cooldown: 7)
3. Skull Cracker - 3 Melee Physical Attacks to the head of 1 enemy. (Cooldown: 3)
4. Intensify Unstack - Melee Physical attack dealing x2 damage to Unstacked targets. (Cooldown: 3)
1. Poison Skin - Small chance to Poison Melee attackers.
2. Nature Immune - Immune to Poison and Wound.
3. Tribal Master – Increase ATK 15% for all Goblin Allies.
4. Unstack Immune - Cannot be Unstacked.
Tourmaline the Evolving (Nature)
SLOW GOBLIN CASTER
1. Wand - Basic Ranged Spirit Attack.
2. Take Me On – Forces enemies to attack this char, buffs team ATK. (Cooldown: 5)
3. Arcane Bolts - Ranged Spirit attack on all enemies. (Cooldown: 3)
4. lntensify Poison - Melee Physical Attack dealing x3 damage to Poisoned targets. (Cooldown: 3)
1. Poison Skin - Small chance to Poison Melee Attackers.
2. Poison Immune - Cannot be Poisoned.
3. Tribal Heart – Increase Health 15% for all Goblin allies.
4. Man Eater – Boosted damage vs. Males.
Which Goblin - Peridot, Tourmaline, neither, or both? 11 votes
Healing reversal sounds epic! I like Peridot!
Girls rule! Vote Tourmaline!
What the Orb? Are you crazy? They both stink
I dunno. They're both so good! I have no preference
#Starmaster Studios Gaming Co.