-Not enough tokens to achieve a 3* hero from the event.
-rewards did not scale appropriately with thresholds.
-Scarce tickets purchase half as many tokens per 1000 as the previous event.
-Inadequate notice for the event's start date.
-Gem cost too high relative to rewards
-point scaling for Marrow stars gives a massive advantage to those spending hundreds of dollars. Purchasing should not have such a direct impact on event performance.
Suggestions, as have been stated for the previous event:
1) For non-competitive events cap the leaderboard scores at the amount for max rewards, similar to War of the Crowns.
2) Front-load event hero token quests so the featured hero can be grind-ed (ground?) to 3* on day 1 with adequate time and resources.
3) Allow players to achieve max points by spending no more gems than they can earn completing the Tower of Pwnage each day. 1000 gem guild courage packs are the devil.
4) Increase tickets per dungeon completion even if it means slightly reducing end-of-event tickets awarded.
5) Give a preview and notice at least the Sunday before the event begins, sooner if possible.