Ekko's Halloween Adventures!

edited November 2017 in Community Creations
Last night Ekko had been traveling around and recording his adventures. Here he's showing what he's experienced his Halloween night. It might take a bit to get all the images processed, crystal balls are quite complicated pieces of technology!

Part 1: Not S&P Approved.
A Halloween party is held every year before trick or treating in the seeker's dungeon, a great place to show off their costumes and have fun before the trick or treating begins. Tonight Ekko went in his usual ghost outfit, but he was excited to see everyone's outfits! Everyone had a great time, and Ekko caught this image of some fellow heroes playing a game of spin the bottle.
092frclmclyk.png

Part two: Kaptinn' Deffhamma and Da Boyz
Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
Post edited by LifeReaperBroom on
Tagged:

Comments

• I always thought Yasmin was to much a good girl for that game! Might have had a few too many energy potions if you get what I'm sayin' ;)
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    I always thought Yasmin was to much a good girl for that game! Might have had a few too many energy potions if you get what I'm sayin' ;)

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Brom:"Have you ever kissed a spirit before?"
    Yasmin:"No"
    Yorick:"Well it's never too late to try new things!"
  • ah, that's really awesome, man! let's see if i can guess what their costumes are supposed to be.
    Yorick: Sans from Undertale.
    Brom: Skeletor from He-man
    Ella: Marceline from Adventure time
    Yasmin: a schoolgirl...? i don't have the slightest idea to be honest.
    Shade: a dude named Moby. I don't know who Moby is.
    Ekko; cute lil' ghost.
  • HollandOrc wrote: »
    ah, that's really awesome, man! let's see if i can guess what their costumes are supposed to be.
    Yorick: Sans from Undertale.
    Brom: Skeletor from He-man
    Ella: Marceline from Adventure time
    Yasmin: a schoolgirl...? i don't have the slightest idea to be honest.
    Shade: a dude named Moby. I don't know who Moby is.
    Ekko; cute lil' ghost.

Yasmin and Shade are wearing corresponding outfits of two movie\musical characters. Super close with Yasmin, but Moby **** is simply brought up a lot in the movie. Here's my clue...
    If Yasmin's character came to hell and back, she'd be writing of her troubles in her diary.
    If Shade's character was having issues, he'd go to a seven eleven and freeze his brain through slushies.
  • Yasmin and Shade are wearing corresponding outfits of two movie\musical characters. Super close with Yasmin, but Moby **** is simply brought up a lot in the movie. Here's my clue...
    If Yasmin's character came to hell and back, she'd be writing of her troubles in her diary.
    If Shade's character was having issues, he'd go to a seven eleven and freeze his brain through slushies.
    oh no, i don't know anything about musicals... seriously, the only musical i know of is the LOTR one. and even then, i only know about it because i've heard a few songs from it.

i'm at a complete loss right here.

• I'll probably reveal what they're wearing by the end of Ekko's adventure, speaking of which...
  • I love these!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    I love these!
    Thanks! I love that you love them!
  • your drawings never cease to amaze me. i absolutely love the Goblins as the Orks! fits them very well seeing as they have similar names and speech.
    your drawings never cease to amaze me. i absolutely love the Goblins as the Orks! fits them very well seeing as they have similar names and speech.
    Glad you like them! Wasn't expecting anyone to get the warhammer 40k reference there lol.
    your drawings never cease to amaze me. i absolutely love the Goblins as the Orks! fits them very well seeing as they have similar names and speech.
    Glad you like them! Wasn't expecting anyone to get the warhammer 40k reference there lol.

you're very welcome, man!
    and since i'm an Orc, i'm bound to love my relatives. both Gobz as well as Orks.

• When i saw skeletor (as brom) i laughed
    jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
    Guild: LPC
    Power: 43085
    Dungeons completed: 484
    Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
    https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
    JOIN!!!
  • OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME
    With unnatural fear he stirs up a fright, To scared to stay and fight
    The enemy fled, Only to be struck dead