Band together with your guildmates for honor, glory, and loot! The rules are the same as last time:
- The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
- There are special buffs/debuffs running during the event to shake up the metagame! These buffs/debuffs last for the entire event.
- There are quests that pay out event tickets. Event tickets are NOT related to Trophies in any way. However, there are some quests that will pay out tickets to you as well as tickets to every other member of your guild (you also get the number of tickets sent to your guildmates).
- There are some quests that pay out Raid Tickets. These quests will only pay out to you personally.
- The event will end at 11pm CST Sunday night, similar to the Boss Invasion event so guilds have the time to shuffle their members around for the new week.
- PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event.
- Light Heroes are immune to all debuffs.
- Monster Heroes deal more damage as their health decreases.
- Fast heroes deal 0.5x damage and slow heroes deal 2x damage. We didn't call it Season of the Sloth for nothing!
In addition, Ferno is now available in the Heroic Portal and Shadow Queen Daeris is now available in the VIP Portal (these moves are permanent)! As an added bonus for the duration of the event, raid tickets can be found in the Heroic and VIP portals and we've put several extra hero skins in the Aether Shop.