Totem drops in Boss Dungeons

In the past I have always gotten a totem every time attacking the daily Boss Dungeon, did not mater if I had the epic, quick loot or normal attack.

This morning I did 2 quick loots and only got gold and hammers.....then did a normal attack and only got gold and hammers....

Is this a bug or another change making it harder to get tomes and other epic materials

Comments

• I have done a few more attacks and gotten a totem and other rewards....and attacks with no totem
    Hope it is a bug and not by design
  • Think I may of found out why....I was full on runes.....stopped drops....no notification I was full
  • Zena83 wrote: »
    Think I may of found out why....I was full on runes.....stopped drops....no notification I was full

it only notifies you once and then it will stop. Maybe you missed the first notification
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Either way this is still a bug that’s been around for maybe a year. No reason totems shouldn’t drop with full rune inventory.
  • Either way this is still a bug that’s been around for maybe a year. No reason totems shouldn’t drop with full rune inventory.

whoops i thought he was talking about runes only haha.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Totem drop was changed to 100% almost instantly after i posted my video suggesting it was 50%.
    I've not had any instances of totems not dropping, personally.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?