Ignore in chatter

I notice that the number of people I can ignore in general and guild chatter is limited. However, over time, some people on that list have their character name replaced by a number. Does that mean those people no longer have active player accounts? If so, can I delete those entries on my ignored player list to make room for others?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and for the ability to keep harassers and annoyants from ruining the game experience.

Comments

• I have always assume the replacing of a name with a number meant that the account has been removed. I've unignored those particular ones with no "reoccurances" beyond that person just making another account. :expressionless:
  • Rotangus wrote: »
    I notice that the number of people I can ignore in general and guild chatter is limited. However, over time, some people on that list have their character name replaced by a number. Does that mean those people no longer have active player accounts? If so, can I delete those entries on my ignored player list to make room for others?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and for the ability to keep harassers and annoyants from ruining the game experience.

It means they've been assimilated by the Borg.