Summoning heroes by using tokens

It annoys me that when I have enough tokens to summon a hero they are put at the top of my list and have a big button that allows me to summon them. In my situation I had over 100 hansuke tokens and I was waiting to unlock hansuke from the portal (hopefully during this haunted halls before christmas thing). But while scrolling back up to the top of my heroes page I accidentally summoned him. Thats 100 tokens down the drain, now its going to take a long time to even get him to 4 star. there is nothing intimidating about a 3 start Hansuke. I guess the point of this thread is that I would really love Dungeon Boss to make a confirmation message or something to make sure I actually want to summon them or put them at the bottom of the heroes that I own so that I wont have a chance to randomly click them every time I open the hero screen. I have julius and kai ready to summon and I would hate to have the same things happen.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Definitely would help players who don't know about the summoning trick or who just eagerly tap the heroes button. While not a huge deal right now, it would be a nice QoL change for sometime in the future.
  • Almost every player has had this situation. i had it 2x....
  • tthebone wrote: »
    Thats 100 tokens down the drain, now its going to take a long time to even get him to 4 star. there is nothing intimidating about a 3 start Hansuke.

My Hansuke only starts once.