Who is that?

ys55ta5fbulx.png
Is that some hero that was removed from the game? I've been playing the game for a few years now and don't remember him. Also, why is shadowblade a light character in the loading screen?

Comments

• Looks like an evo to me.
  • No duh. I know that all monsters correspond to a hero (e.g. most knights are just sir William but different abilities), but what hero is that?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    No duh. I know that all monsters correspond to a hero (e.g. most knights are just sir William but different abilities), but what hero is that?

Probably a scrapped hero. I wouldn’t want an Evo hero anyways. Would ascending them by using Evos be cannabalism?

Also that Light Shadowblade is probably what MK looked like in early development.
  • They really need to update that title screen, half the heros there are practically useless!
  • Lol u right. Ponti and zomm are the only two.
  • What about selwyn? Is selwyn good too?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
    No duh. I know that all monsters correspond to a hero (e.g. most knights are just sir William but different abilities), but what hero is that?

Are most knights just Sir William... or is Sir William just a regular knight?
  • All knights you fight are sir William. He's angry
    At you for not using him.
  • farfella wrote: »
    What about selwyn? Is selwyn good too?

The best hero in the game!
  • I love that picture. It's iconic DB. I'd hate to see them change it.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited December 2017
    All knights you fight are sir William. He's angry
    At you for not using him.

Hey atleast he has different versions, poor balog is literally cloned and thrown into dungeons for us to fight as a common enemy when the legendary hero event comes around
  • farfella wrote: »
    What about selwyn? Is selwyn good too?

Now's your chance to find out! Special featured in the portal!
  • I bet its Chi the light spirit :)
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
    While they smile, they realize their end is soon coming. They know all the heroes around them consume their kind for power. They know they will not last the night.
  • ckall056 wrote: »
    I bet its Chi the light spirit :)

Yeah, that was my first guess. I thought maybe Chi used to be an actual hero.
  • Maybe he will be an OP Evo hero and you have to use the other hero tokens (not evos) to ascend? Huh huh... Idk...