Aria/lupina game crash

I'm leveling up my new account and getting the quest done to kill enemies with rouges. I go to the evo island. I bring Aria, Torchy, Lupina, Nimrel. I get past the first three levels. When I get to the boss I use bat out of hell on the boss, use chaos howl, then when I tried to use sand in the eyes my screen freezes for a second and crashes my game. This has happened consistently 3 times. r5bj47jnme4w.png
vms031znzvz7.png
ebfpz9h6rf67.png
qt4j531732up.png
at6nfk2yd8x8.png
My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
Tagged:

Comments

• I don't know why the pictures are in this order but it gets the point across
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
  • tthebonetthebone Member
    edited January 10
    The same thing happened to me in tower of pwnage. I put in yokozuna to absorb attacks, first he takes willows sniper shot, then he takes torchys bat out of hell, then before aria can use sand in the eyes the game crashes and I get an error messege
    Edit: Error code was AB759346
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're looking into this, it seems that something is going wrong with Sand in the Eyes. Apologies for the inconvenience!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    10r8elaew3uo.jpg
  • Same problem hereqac6ii7stzwo.png