Shock Enemies?

So looking for the best team comp and dungeon to shock as many enemies as possible, has anyone got any tips for this quest?

Comments

• Maybe not ideal, but I'm using furnace, bauble, dhaegon on rune temple. Knock out like 4 quests at once
  • put in Ekko for lightning skin?
  • Dhaegon, ekko, dagrund and indigo. Dhaegon for electrical whirlwind and the rest to recharge energy.
  • Ekko also has shock storm so that would work too.
  • Just curious, any particular reason you wanna shock everyone ? Just for the fun of it or there's something that I don't know ?
  • darren wrote: »
    Just curious, any particular reason you wanna shock everyone ? Just for the fun of it or there's something that I don't know ?

Shock bypasses a lot of defensive passives, like Armor. It also allows for single target regular attacks to hit multiple opponents. I consider it up there with Freeze and Disease as a good debuff.

There was a PvP season run that granted Electric Skin (Yellow Rune). I swapped mine out for Superior Guardian Runes, but for awhile, 3/4 of my reguar PvP team had electric skin. I've won more than a few matches because of it (great vs. Solaris too if you have Shade or Solaris on your own team, because their attack on another shocked hero will trigger lightning damage to Solaris, who is otherwise immune to their regular attacks).
  • ekko dhaegon marrow furnance. Marrow gives shocking touch to allies with light nova so when furnace attacks everyone is both burned, and shocked. Pretty nice right?
  • Thanks xandrew.. This gives me something to try out too..
  • i use ekko on a lot of raids - but as far as a shock team, it could be tough to be viable
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • adoboadobo Member
    necromancy!