Fix Zomm’s Minions tags for class quests

dvd54407dvd54407 Member
edited January 12 in General Discussion
I’ve noticed that minions don’t always rise with the same tags as the heroes they replace. So, this can impact questlines like “win PvP with all casters” or “will PvP with a tank” if the minion gets swapped

You’ll see the same when you have to win with two fire heros, but one gets replaced with a dark minion.

Please either have the logic pick up the original tags of the heroes (pre minions) to validate, or map the minions so they have the same tags as the heroes they replace.
Tagged:

Comments

• I used Zomm for the "all casters" quest. Occasionally the defensive Zomm or Hopper would remove a corpse. It would pop up as another type. And I still got credit for having all casters.

Not sure why your game is working differently.

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The tags should be the same if a hero dies and is immediately turned into a Zomminion, but if their corpse is removed by someone other than your Zomm, the tag on the Zomminion will be random.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com