Solaris Fury bug

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This issue should be fixed as of yesterday's patch.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    This issue should be fixed as of yesterday's patch.

Does this include the "1 hp" and surviving bug? @Joel

The fix should ensure that if two of your allies are defeated that Solaris' Fury will be fully charged. Can you clarify what you mean by the "1 hp" and surviving bug?
  • I can confirm that this bug is not fixed =/ 3 of solaris' allies died after solaris resurrected, and her meter was at like 55% fury.
  • Please fix this issue fury is still not functioning properly. Lost my Lupina and Torchy fury was at 98, then lost my Grog and fury only went to 99, 3 down and I’m unable to resurrect. The defending team is defeated so now instead of being able to resurrect I’m now out Lupina, Torchy and Grog for the rest of the Tower.
  • Any chance this bug is going to be fixed? Is it even being worked on dice it was supposed to be fixed already?
  • That’s since not dice, autocorrect is my friend, really.
  • Any update on this issue?
  • @Joel as others have said, this issue is not fixed. Solaris still gets “stuck” at 99%. Which often results in losing the match and your streak and throwing your phone across the room.

r5f3pkdvwm1m.png

• No phone throwing so far for me, new phones cost too much. Try just banging your head against a wall instead, aspirin and bandaids are cheap.
    The fix should ensure that if two of your allies are defeated that Solaris' Fury will be fully charged. Can you clarify what you mean by the "1 hp" and surviving bug?

Joel, as noted this has not been fixed and there have been no additional updates or information. How about a response and update?

• Any update or is this posting going to continue to be ignored?
    We're continuing to look into this.
  • Thank you for the update.
  • @Joel I had this happen in the Tower again today, Lupina, GT, Grog and Solaris. Lupina & GT down fury at 77%, only went to 100% when Grog went down also. Per your earlier post 2 allies being down should put fury at 100%. What is the status on this and when is a fix expected?
  • @Joel Happened again in the Tower same team, Lupina & GT down fury at 72%, floor ended without being able to revive them so instead of continuing on they were lost for the remainder of the Tower. Can we please get a fix for this bug!
    I'm working with the team to figure out what's going on. I don't have any news right now, but I'll be sure to post patch notes when we do.
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    RedE2Quit wrote: »
    @Joel I had this happen in the Tower again today, Lupina, GT, Grog and Solaris. Lupina & GT down fury at 77%, only went to 100% when Grog went down also. Per your earlier post 2 allies being down should put fury at 100%. What is the status on this and when is a fix expected?

Did they die in Floor 1?

The 2 allies needs to be at 100% HP when they die to guarantee to have fury activated. In Towers, say you use Solaris' Fury to res GT on floor 5 and the other 2 toons have 20 % HP left. When you go to the next floor and those 2 toons die, Fury will not go to 100%.
  • Also suspicious because of the people affected - it would be interesting to see if the team attacking you has +Beast dmg of any sort - rune/special/epic
    @Brazy I’m not seeing the qualifications on fury you are, per Joel 2 dead allies should result in fury being fully charged, this is not happening. @Joel please help to clarify how fury works, if this is a bug as your earlier post would imply or if fury is working as intended, thanks.

Ahhh, that explains it. When we said "two dead allies" we meant two allies dying from full health, which is synonymous with "two heroes dying" in every type of dungeon, with the exception of the Tower. Fury charges based on the damage dealt to allies, so it sounds like it's working properly after all.
    Ahhh, that explains it. When we said "two dead allies" we meant two allies dying from full health, which is synonymous with "two heroes dying" in every type of dungeon, with the exception of the Tower. Fury charges based on the damage dealt to allies, so it sounds like it's working properly after all.
    How does it work when heroes have their maximum health reduced by Daeris or Brom? Is the required damage for a full charge of Fury recalculated?

Also, how does the game chose which two heroes' health pools to use when calculating Fury %? In other words, if the total damage to a team exceeds the combined max health of the two lowest health heroes, is that always enough to fully charge Fury?

Thanks!

Fury is charged when damage is dealt to any ally, not a particular two. Two dead heroes = fully charged fury is just a scale for reference.

For the purposes of Fury, max health reduction is treated as damage. Fury's charge is looking at a hero's original health.

I hope this helps!
  • JaxBoomstickJaxBoomstick Member
    edited February 7
    . Posted deleted .
  • AtizZAtizZ Member
    edited February 7
    Joel wrote: »
    Fury is charged when damage is dealt to any ally, not a particular two. Two dead heroes = fully charged fury is just a scale for reference.

For the purposes of Fury, max health reduction is treated as damage. Fury's charge is looking at a hero's original health.

I played around alot and if my brom/daeris reduce health and there is only 100dmg done to two heroes and sol is alive he can instant rezz

I tried that 4 rounds - worked everytime

So the fury only counts 100% hp no matter wat was initially there

Go and try yourself
    oNC5bHb.png
    That's super interesting. So if I have 4 heroes on my team each with 10k health, it takes 20k damage to charge Fury. Now if Daeris lays down the rain and does 5001 health reduction to everyone on my team ... there's no way for Fury to become charged again since the total additive value of everyone's health is now less than 20k. Thank you for explaining this.

Apologies, I wasn't completely accurate there. For the purposes of Fury, max health reduction is treated as damage. Fury's charge is looking at a hero's original health *for that hit*. For all subsequent hits, Fury looks at the new max health.
  • AtizZAtizZ Member
    Joel wrote: »
    That's super interesting. So if I have 4 heroes on my team each with 10k health, it takes 20k damage to charge Fury. Now if Daeris lays down the rain and does 5001 health reduction to everyone on my team ... there's no way for Fury to become charged again since the total additive value of everyone's health is now less than 20k. Thank you for explaining this.

Apologies, I wasn't completely accurate there. For the purposes of Fury, max health reduction is treated as damage. Fury's charge is looking at a hero's original health *for that hit*. For all subsequent hits, Fury looks at the new max health.

True ;-)
    oNC5bHb.png
  • Thanks, @Joel ! It's always super appreciated when we get more info on mechanics. Would you mind clarifying one thing?

I think maybe I wasn't clear about one of my questions. I was asking about a typical scenario when the four heroes you have on your team have different max health amounts. @DB_Dillon said this earlier in the thread:

jzhgdvxpscpt.png

Heroes don't actually have to die for Fury to charge, right? So how does the game determine what total amount of damage = 100% Fury?

If your four heroes have 5k, 6k, 8k, and 10k health, how much total damage needs to be done to charge Fury completely? Is 100% Fury achieved when 11k damage is done (5k + 6k)?

Or is it only the % of total health lost that matters? In other words, if Hero A has lost 50% of her total health, and Hero B has lost 25%, and Hero C has lost 25%, does that fill Fury completely, regardless of the total number of hp of damage dealt (50% + 25% + 25% = 100%)?

Or is it determined some other way?

:)
  • DB_DillonDB_Dillon Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    ScoutYo wrote: »
    Thanks, @Joel ! It's always super appreciated when we get more info on mechanics. Would you mind clarifying one thing?

I think maybe I wasn't clear about one of my questions. I was asking about a typical scenario when the four heroes you have on your team have different max health amounts. @DB_Dillon said this earlier in the thread:

jzhgdvxpscpt.png

Heroes don't actually have to die for Fury to charge, right? So how does the game determine what total amount of damage = 100% Fury?

If your four heroes have 5k, 6k, 8k, and 10k health, how much total damage needs to be done to charge Fury completely? Is 100% Fury achieved when 11k damage is done (5k + 6k)?

Or is it only the % of total health lost that matters? In other words, if Hero A has lost 50% of her total health, and Hero B has lost 25%, and Hero C has lost 25%, does that fill Fury completely, regardless of the total number of hp of damage dealt (50% + 25% + 25% = 100%)?

Or is it determined some other way?

It's determined like your last example. Except in that example, fury would only be halfway filled.

Hero A loses 50% of their health, Hero B loses 50% of their health, and Hero C dies.
    50% + 50% + 100% = 200% health loss = 100% fury amount. In my initial example there was 75% dealt to 3, which means 225% health lost, which means fury should be 112% ready (it caps at 100.)

• @Joel Thanks for the information. I’m still struggling to grasp this, to make sure I understand, in the Tower the damage for the fury calculation must all occur on the same floor? If I win the floor with a full team all down to 15% health when I move to the next floor fury resets to 0%, so even if all 3 of Solaris’s allies are defeated this would only amount to 45% damage so fury would stay below 100%.