New Weekly Boost Schedule

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited January 15 in Announcements
Starting today, we're going to be running the following boosts on a weekly basis. On some weeks, these boosts will run along with other events, on other weeks, they might run without another event being active, but you can look forward to these occurring regularly for the foreseeable future. We hope you enjoy them! All times are in CST. :smiley:
  • Mon 3PM - Tues 3PM: 2x Player XP and 3x Evos
  • Tues 3PM - Wed 3PM: 3x Materials (All Boss Island Dungeons will be open during this time)
  • Wed 3PM - Thurs 3PM: 2x Tokens
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Joel wrote: »
    Starting today, we're going to be running the following boosts on a weekly basis. On some weeks, these boosts will run along with other events, on other weeks, they might run without another event being active, but you can look forward to these occurring regularly for the foreseeable future. We hope you enjoy them! All times are in CST. :smiley:
    • Mon 3PM - Tues 3PM: 2x Player XP and 3x Evos
    • Tues 3PM - Wed 3PM: 3x Materials
    • Wed 3PM - Thurs 3PM: 2x Tokens

This is a great change. Though at the risk of sounding like I'm complaining, is there any way to have the 3x materials have all the boss islands open? I don't want to only have 3x totems for fire and water.
  • Nice in the 2x tokens and if they coincide with some events that feature a rare token in the event dungeon.

I guess slow levelled won't be playing Monday 3pm to Tuesday 3p3pm
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Wow, awesome!! This totally makes up for the whole ‘buy boosts with gems’ thing. Just curious though, and believe me I’m thankful for all these boosts already, but no gold boost? Is that intentional?
  • Joel wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    This is a great change. Though at the risk of sounding like I'm complaining, is there any way to have the 3x materials have all the boss islands open? I don't want to only have 3x totems for fire and water.

I knew I forgot to include something in the post!

Nice, that is awesome!
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited January 15
    Wow if the tower breaking has you guys making awesome moves that players like, let's have it break some more to fix bugs, hero sorting, etc.

But still compensation

I like this change because it reminds me of the old dungeon boss stays where there were set weekly events
  • Wow if the tower breaking has you guys making awesome moves that players like, let's have it break some more to fix bugs, hero sorting, etc.

But still compensation

I like this change because it reminds me of the old dungeon boss stays where there were set weekly events

If they can provide another means of giving me 275-300 gems, 170 stam, some Aether, 600K gold, and a shop to buy LKs and other lesser items on a daily basis for free, they can take away the tower all the time :P
  • I think you also forgot compensation
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited January 15
    Great change, thanks! Look forward to it...
  • @joel this is a great step in the right direction. Pleas consider adding a 2x honor bonus. Would be useful to encourage PvP...
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    but you can look forward to these occurring regularly for the foreseeable future.
    [/list]

Not sure how useful that will be.
    I foresaw that the tower would be open every day.

Boy i got that wrong.
  • Add a rune unequip day. Not sure why these have been so restricted in the past. It’s a great way for players to experiment with different teams and rune builds.

No free rune unequip = more static PVP.
  • This is one way to make people happy and spend their energy. Worst case scenario is that you have to release more new content more often. Thats a win win for everyone
  • I see no downside here.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • WasiWasi Member
    do they stack? ie if there is a current 2x event will the stack with the weekly 3x event (haven't tried it myself as yet to confirm with current event).
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • philphil Member
    do they stack? ie if there is a current 2x event will the stack with the weekly 3x event (haven't tried it myself as yet to confirm with current event).

It stacks right now.
  • WasiWasi Member
    So it's 6x mats?
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    Red boss island isn't open for me now. Failed to account for different timezone again?
  • So it's 6x mats?

yes.. it stacks.. i'm been burning gems for stamina to get the 6x materials.. Totem x6 is great..
  • darren wrote: »
    So it's 6x mats?

yes.. it stacks.. i'm been burning gems for stamina to get the 6x materials.. Totem x6 is great..

Yeah I was able to resupply several mats and totems to decent levels. Didn’t blow everything as I want to save stam for gg
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    darren wrote: »
    So it's 6x mats?

Yeah I was able to resupply several mats and totems to decent levels. Didn’t blow everything as I want to save stam for gg

Don't know how it feels, I still have 8.8k stamina after QL mats :(
    So it's 6x mats?

:cookie:
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    So it's 6x mats?

:cookie:

I'll exchange my salt jar for your cookie, thanks
    So it's 6x mats?

Same. 6x materials let me take Grog AND SB to fully epic (Shade already is), plus replenish pyre embers to nearly 100 afterwards. Yea, I used about 500 stam, but that's a big power boost to 2 of my main 8-10 heroes, plus enough residual mats to push for another Sup Guardian.
  • @Joel A+ for this; I know I was ranting hard after the tower, but this an EXCELLENT addition to the game. Forces you to be smart with your stamina now as well, but really cool of you guys to do this.
  • xandrew29 wrote: »
    @Joel A+ for this; I know I was ranting hard after the tower, but this an EXCELLENT addition to the game. Forces you to be smart with your stamina now as well, but really cool of you guys to do this.

we were dumb with our stamina before this, such dark times.
  • dark times..you said
  • dark times..you said

Observancy 10/10
  • I guess slow levelled won't be playing Monday 3pm to Tuesday 3p3pm

Is slow levelling even a thing anymore?