So...what *IS* a man?

2»

Comments

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    I’ve always assumed bonus damage for Daeris is vs anything that is not female.
    Except the passive is called Man Eater which states “Boosted damage vs Males.” Female/Male/Sexless should be traits and hero abilities should be explicitly defined and accurate eg “Boosted Damage vs non-Females.”
    nnecss2fdp81.png

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I’ve always assumed bonus damage for Daeris is vs anything that is not female.
    Except the passive is called Man Eater which states “Boosted damage vs Males.” Female/Male/Sexless should be traits and hero abilities should be explicitly defined and accurate eg “Boosted Damage vs non-Females.”
    nnecss2fdp81.png

I agree. Constructs technically don’t have one, so it shouldn’t affect them. I get that the Undead take bonus damage since, as far as I’m aware, all the Undead heroes were once men.
  • MonkeynutsMonkeynuts Member
    edited January 9
    /eyeroll at this whole **** thread
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    /eyeroll at this whole **** thread

Just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean it isn't important.

...What I'm saying is, just because you don't use Daeris, doesn't mean her passives don't deserve some more clarity! :wink:
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Don't the arrows over the enemies turn green or red depending on who's attacking? Just use that to figure it out...

Whenever I go out looking for women, all the arrows over their heads are red. One day when I meet Victoria, I hope to see a green arrow.

What color is the arrow over your wife's head?

Orange of course.

Sooo, attack with caution?
  • danac wrote: »
    Don't the arrows over the enemies turn green or red depending on who's attacking? Just use that to figure it out...

Whenever I go out looking for women, all the arrows over their heads are red. One day when I meet Victoria, I hope to see a green arrow.

Orange of course.

Do not aggravate females....
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • danacdanac Member
    momdukz wrote: »

Orange of course.

Do not aggravate females....

ike?

I learned that from Oprah Sunday!
    I noticed today that Daeris also deals bonus damage from her passive to the Skullbat Lava Queen in the gold dungeon. I’d imagine all Torchy clones are simply counted as male, and that it’s not going to ever be fixed, but it’s worth noting I think.
  • danacdanac Member
    I noticed today that Daeris also deals bonus damage from her passive to the Skullbat Lava Queen in the gold dungeon. I’d imagine all Torchy clones are simply counted as male, and that it’s not going to ever be fixed, but it’s worth noting I think.

I guess Skullbat Lava is a drag queen.
  • Maybe daeris is an annoying feminist.
  • danac wrote: »

I guess Skullbat Lava is a drag queen.

Either that or androgynous. Probably not though, since bats aren't clownfish.

• I think they do generally follow the "tough characters are males" sort of system except when it's obvious like Abigail.
  • qwert_yearqwert_year Member
    edited May 31
    for generic heros in dungeions, it would be a 50/50 male or female chance when the gender isn't appparent. I would also assume that constructs would be genderless.

I say that Agron Phenol are genderless, since they were both created by magic.

Also, I just realized that all of the royalty in-game are men! Maybe the legendary dragon leader could be a queen, like Tiamat from D&D.
  • danacdanac Member
    qwert_year wrote: »

Also, I just realized that all of the royalty in-game are men! Maybe the legendary dragon leader could be a queen, like Tiamat from D&D.

daeris.
  • You guys, this is a game made for kids, which was made in 2015 when the other gens didn't exsist, and you can tell the gender on how they are drawn, notice how girls are more hexagonish and have sharper eyes, and the boys have larger eyes, and heads are usually more squareish even bauble and furnace have the sqaure indacations, i mean furnace has the squareish imprint on his face and bauble is a sqaure...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    You guys, this is a game made for kids, which was made in 2015 when the other gens didn't exsist, and you can tell the gender on how they are drawn, notice how girls are more hexagonish and have sharper eyes, and the boys have larger eyes, and heads are usually more squareish even bauble and furnace have the sqaure indacations, i mean furnace has the squareish imprint on his face and bauble is a sqaure...

There are only two genders.

Hexagon and square.
  • You guys, this is a game made for kids, which was made in 2015 when the other gens didn't exsist, and you can tell the gender on how they are drawn, notice how girls are more hexagonish and have sharper eyes, and the boys have larger eyes, and heads are usually more squareish even bauble and furnace have the sqaure indacations, i mean furnace has the squareish imprint on his face and bauble is a sqaure...

There are only two genders.

Hexagon and square.

Well not exactly, but look at all of the character models, all their faces are based on Gender, so just imagine instead of man eater it said square head eater.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Very disappointed that no-one replied to "what is a man" with "a miserable little pile of secrets". Have at you!
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Very disappointed that no-one replied to "what is a man" with "a miserable little pile of secrets". Have at you!

no u.

for the love of something, is that really the best reply i can come up with?
    hold on a moment, lemme think...

2»