What's the fastest, reliable autorun team?

With a PVE event coming I want to know, since the change, what's the best (in terms of speed) autorun team?

I usually run a Dead Team - Hansuke, Yorick, OE and Zomm - super reliable but quite slow.

So i want pace. That doesn't necessarily mean fast heroes because if they take a while to kill anyone the dungeon will still take time.

Views?

Comments

• I'm level 70, my pve team (except for boss mode) is worth 25 K.

- Kobal (Epic 5) : killing everyone each level
    - Hansuke (Epic 11) : 2 attacks to kill the survivors
    - Tsume (Epic 9) : aoe for the touchy ones
    - Lily : for the very touchy, and give your guys some life / attack

In boss mode, or against too many fast opponent I replace Kobal with Willow (Epic 9 -> 26 K).
    Only Hansuke is used in PVP.
    I have mostly equiped them with greater runes.
  • Thanks @artech But is that speedier than the dead team? Kobal is fast (babel mountain is super quick non autorun, for example) but not on autorun, surely?

I'm hoping someone has run some tests!
  • Kobal Dagrund Pig X is the fastest team on full auto mode. Only works against stages where Kobal can one shot every room and there are no fast enemies.

Otherwise, the next fastest team is beasts on basic auto mode. Which beasts, debatable. My preference is Lupina, Grog, Pig, Torchy in that order.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited January 17
    gradders wrote: »
    With a PVE event coming I want to know, since the change, what's the best (in terms of speed) autorun team?

I usually run a Dead Team - Hansuke, Yorick, OE and Zomm - super reliable but quite slow.

So i want pace. That doesn't necessarily mean fast heroes because if they take a while to kill anyone the dungeon will still take time.

Views?

Just an FYI, I think beginning a few Guild events ago, they made it so that it's harder to auto-run dungeons by randomizing mid-dungeon bosses. You can still auto-run, but don't be surprised if you end up wiping a few times. Of course, this depends on how strong your heroes are and what kind of runes you got.

Edit: I might be thinking of Boss Invasion events, so not sure if those types of dungeons will apply to the Guild Games event.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Kobal Dagrund Pig X is the fastest team on full auto mode. Only works against stages where Kobal can one shot every room and there are no fast enemies.

Otherwise, the next fastest team is beasts on basic auto mode. Which beasts, debatable. My preference is Lupina, Grog, Pig, Torchy in that order.

Pretty much this. If you get Kobal packed with superior damage runes, his only problem is fast enemies or spirit immune. And even then, the rest of team can often mop up. Very easy now that you can auto-run with special attacks.

Beasts is my next fastest ... but I personally have Torchy up first, just because his his epic triggers can end dungeons super fast with a little luck (Torchy, Lupina, Grog, Solaris).
  • I actually use Furnace + UNDEAD teams.. Works well except dungeon with all WATER enemies.

Example : Furnace + Hansuke+Yorick+OE.. Furnace basic attack hits everyone. Although Furnace cannot one-shot enemies (except some unarmored enemies), he could reduce the HP significantly. That's when the Undead heroes come in. With Hansuke's RELENTLESS, there is a high chance for 2nd attack for each of your heroes (since all enemies are weakened by Furnace already).. That's 7 attacks in 1 round.
    One plus point : you know those Evos that always takes up 1 attack from your hero... Well, Furnace basic attack guarantee that the Undead heroes doesnt even have to deal with Evos.

Alternatively, Grog with Pignius are good combi too
  • WasiWasi Member
    The quick loot button
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • @darren I like that idea - might try Furnance, Hansuke GG and the pig.

• gradders wrote: »
    Thanks @artech But is that speedier than the dead team? Kobal is fast (babel mountain is super quick non autorun, for example) but not on autorun, surely?

I'm hoping someone has run some tests!

it's a lot faster then undead, and it's autorun for me

sometimes you have to put a healing potion in the course, if kobal took too many cc in the early stages

• PVE Event...derp.
    More like Player vs Sanity.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?