Scavanger Hunt Day 4 - way to short

Why the hell is the 4. day of the Guild Games ending after 9 hours?

In germany the 4. day started at 22:00 and ends 07:00.. thats not quite fair.

Why you dont let us 24 hours for the last day and for Scavenger Hunt Day 4?

My guild achieved 2.493.000 Points. Now we dont get the 2.5 mio. reward.
That is unexpected und i am very dissapointed.

Someone agree?

Comments

• There will be a 4-step scavenger hunt quest released today and tomorrow, and two separate scavenger hunts on Saturday. There will be no new quests on Sunday, as the event will be ending at 11:59pm CST to allow guilds a chance to reshuffle before the start of the new week. We didn't want to put pressure to complete a day's worth of quests in less than a day, especially when it would cause a disadvantage to players in certain time zones, so we are instead releasing two day's worth of quests at the same time on Saturday (as we did in the prior Guild Games).

Especially as they said this in the main GG post... I already thought something was up when there appeared only 1 Scavenger Hunt on Saturday.
    My Hero Progress and Evo tracking spreadsheet.
  • Modified quote: "We didn't want to put pressure to complete a day's worth of quests in less than a day, especially when it would cause a disadvantage to players in Western European time zones, so we are instead releasing two day's worth of quests at the same time on Saturday (as we did in the prior Guild Games)."

That does seem a bit rough. I don't think that worked as intended. Unfortunately not working as intended is a recurring theme with this game.
  • NoArmsNoArms Member
    edited January 22
    This seemed to happen for me as well, I'm in the UK so our quests tick over at 9pm.

Last night I logged in after 9pm and there were no new quests, login this morning (Monday) and see a load of posts about Day 4 quests I never even saw... All I got was the rewards for the first three days.

@Joel any official word on this, since missing out on a day's worth of quest rewards for me and the guild is kinda frustrating especially when the details for the event explicitly mentioned the dev team accounting for this?