Leaderboards

I really hate to bring this up but I can't help but think there is something wrong with the leader boards.

For starters if you look at a our GG contributions of our guild you see 53 members. The screen shot below shows that.

uf4ojqok7ds1.jpg

Leretour is no longer in the guild as of 1/15/18
idowork is no longer in the guild as of 1/8/18
Stuket is no longer in the guild as of 12/4/17

Why would these names be on our list if they haven't been in the guild in a long time?

Additionally when looking at the weekend leader boards for events such as Bulking up you see multiple guilds over 500 completions. Well your first thought would be these guilds had players move guilds (If this is even a thing) thus got over 500. However when you look at the crowns leader board you see that they hit 10500 crowns. It's not possible to have moved members during Guild Games to the point you exceed 500 completions and still max crowns.

no4bbnaqt03q.jpg
ft56u71cdhkn.jpg

Furthermore when looking at the numbers I see the scoreboard shows 21,649,750 at the time I looked doing the math of the 50 players that are in the guild I reach a score of 21,616,930 a difference of 32820. If you add in the 3 extra players we come to a difference of -1160 (I could attribute this to refresh moving to that screen in game)

I can't help but wonder what else may or may not be incorrect and how many other guilds do or not have scoring inconsistencies?

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I think your right. I can’t imagine how a bunch of edible tubers could be ahead of us.
  • danacdanac Member
    yet more db math
  • There's also another glitch that doesn't allow you to see who the last one is.
    At the time you took that screenshot there surely was a 54th member, who must have been at 0 points (if that one had more than 0 stuket would have been 54th).
    That happened for Winterfest and NBW as well.
    I never did the math but I'm sure those "extra" points count towards Guild's total points.

dte5g0ab21mi.jpg

And for what concerns repeatable quests, rosters are supposed to be "locked" when event starts.
    So even if guilds moved players during GG, the players who joined a guild after Thursday 3 pm CST shouldn't be able to get points or complete quests for their current guild, but just for the guild they were in when GG started.
    Unless it isn't true "joining, quitting, and changing guilds after the event starts will NOT update where your earned points apply".
  • danacdanac Member
    echonap wrote: »
    I hope Kim Jung Il hires DB for their nuclear missile program...

I think they're too busy in the White house...
  • New guild event yet no official comment on this post. Are we going to see more jacked up numbers?
  • danac wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »
    I hope Kim Jung Il hires DB for their nuclear missile program...

I think they're too busy in the White house...

its all coming together
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • tallkris wrote: »
    New guild event yet no official comment on this post. Are we going to see more jacked up numbers?

Yes, get used to it.