Extra Pyre Embers in Heroic Portal!

For anyone who missed the QL Pyre Embers Event that ended yesterday [that was what it was called, right?], who didn't wind up having to craft bunches of etched bars just to stay below 999 pyre embers,
now's your chance to max!

And who says DB never listens!
Complain about pyre ember disparities in material requirements for a year, and they don't change epic requirements! Nope, they just hand you gobs and gobs of pyre embers!
...don't expect to see any more until next year.

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    We need a silver event / shop.... or maybe a portal to exchange gold for silver. I'll take a 1:1 trade
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • danacdanac Member
    Wasi wrote: »
    We need a silver event / shop.... or maybe a portal to exchange gold for silver. I'll take a 1:1 trade

In the meantime, with pyre embers maxxed, you can just farm silvers for your daily challenge mode runs, or every 3x event Wednesday.
    You don't need that many, a lot of items require them, but not in great amounts.

• danac wrote: »
    For anyone who missed the QL Pyre Embers Event that ended yesterday [that was what it was called, right?], who didn't wind up having to craft bunches of etched bars just to stay below 999 pyre embers,
    now's your chance to max!

And who says DB never listens!
    Complain about pyre ember disparities in material requirements for a year, and they don't change epic requirements! Nope, they just hand you gobs and gobs of pyre embers!
    ...don't expect to see any more until next year.

You're forgetting that we now have a weekly 3x mat boost. I'm sure pyres (and all other mats) won't be in demand nearly as much as they used to be with the very infrequent 3x boosts.
  • danacdanac Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »

You're forgetting that we now have a weekly 3x mat boost. I'm sure pyres (and all other mats) won't be in demand nearly as much as they used to be with the very infrequent 3x boosts.

Farming for pyres even with 3x is tedious and stamina draining. Pyres don't drop high frequencies- even aside from runes, you'll often get drops that have metal and no embers.

Yes, 3x are good, but I think pyres are the single biggest material drain for epics and runes, so it's not like you can ever have enough.
  • I have a harder time with crystals and pure frost (and ofc totems). Maybe the frost is just because I'm doing Grog's epic.