Who to ascend next?

Finally bit the bullet and spent the $ and gems to get the 2nd Subterranean evo I needed... so now I could do the first ascension for:
CKB - except making the last evo put me at (-) 15 Nature Evo Monarchs and I haven't been using Goblins much...
Lily Blossom - Rocky is 1A but only around Lvl 50... just haven't used Lily before... some say she's dynamite for PVP, though... is she?
Leonidus - would be a good addition to my beast team, which is currently Lupina, GoreTusk, Solaris, & Grog Gnog...
Kozar - not really a fit for anything I'm doing now, esp. since I'm not using Goblins much...
Pignius - hear he does good on a beast team, too
Julius - another beast tank, but same as CKB needs 15 more Nature Evo Monarchs...

Right now my top teams are
Undead - Hansuke, Yorick, Brom, Zomm... all some level of Epic... sometimes throwing Ponti, or rarely Kobal instead of Yorick

Shatter - Icebloom, Igorok, Grog Gnog plus somebody else, not really set yet... sometimes Ponti or even Koros before the Icers...

Beast - as mentioned, Lupina 70 E7 4*, GT 70 FA 3*, Solaris 70 FA 4* & Grog Gnog 70 E5 4*... Bovus is 69 E3 3*, and Torchy is 54 FA 3*, just doesn't get used...

Other random heros:
Yasmin, 70 E6 4*
NubNub, 70 E4 4*
Augustus, 69 E6 4*
Emily, 69 E4 4*
Tsume, 69 E2 4*
Kobal, 68 E1 5*
Masuta Kira, 68 E4 5*
Pontifex, 70 FA 5*
Koros, 70 FA 4*
Nitpick, 69 4*

Gandalf would have rocked Dungeon Boss...
the Balrog would be a fire version of Igorok...

Comments

• Appreciate any ideas/opinions y'all might be able to offer... thanx!
  • If your main focus in the game is PVP then Lilly. I use her on almost every raid.

If your main focus in the game is the campaign/PVE then Bramble. The Goblin team is a great team to use.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Lily is definitely one of the most powerful pvp heroes right now. She should be FA. I also don’t see Shade in your list. He’s a priority if you don’t have him.

Bit late on this, but never spend money on evos. Between evo island, evo events, quest rewards, pwnage points, honor, heroic summons, and ability to craft them, you will quickly build up so many “rare” evos that you can’t spend them fast enough. If you’re willing to spend money on DB, wait for good gem deals and stamina deals. Rest is by and large just overpriced junk.
  • Thanks, Obi & Skip...

Sorry if I posted wrong, I crafted the 2nd celestial evo with game gold and gems, not real $... and you're right, I'm trying to spend as little real $ as possible... I've still wasted enough $ to get to VIP 4, but I'm trying not to spend much more.

I have been working on Shade, too... he's currently level 69, 3 Star, 1A, need 3 more Spirit evos and 2 more Runed evos and 17 Dark Monarchs... getting there...

Also been working on Shadowblade and Hopper, who are both level 69, 1A...

Starskream's guide says to work on Shade, Solaris & Zomm first, then Lily, Ferno, Rocky, Grog Gnog, Astrid, Daeris, Goretusk, & Koros...

I've got all of them, but my Ferno, Rocky, Daeris & Astrid and just nowhere near there yet.